Find better matches with our advanced matching system
26 • F • Melbourne, Australia
- Last Online
- Jun 23
- 5′ 2″ (1.58m)
- Body Type
- Aquarius, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Likes dogs and has cats
- English (Fluently), French (Fluently)
Movies: Remember Me, Twister, Dantes Peak, 10 Things I Hate About You, A Little Princess, Titanic, Run Fatboy Run, Leap Year, Fight Club, Miracle on 34th Street, Red Dog, Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close, X-Men.
Music: I don't really have favourite bands or singers...I just kinda hear something and then like it! At the moment I am listen to Eisley.
Food: trifle! Absolutely love the stuff. Genius really: jelly, custard and stale cake. And all types of sea dwelling creatures that are socially acceptable to nibble on. And potato...I could live on the stuff...as far as I know I'm not Irish!
- Phone (how could anyone survive without one?!)
- Organiser (life is just to darn busy to even schedule time in to consider not having one)
- Bed (fluffy, luxurious, cloud-like heaven that is perfect to just plop straight into)
- Cat (there's nothing quite like coming home to know that something is going to be over the moon by the fact you are back)
- Oxygen (I tried but didn't have the willpower to last longer than 1 minute 42 seconds...I'm working on it)
- Guys who like girls
- Ages 19–34
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.