Find better matches with our advanced matching system
22 / M / Straight / Single
Tinley Park, IL
- Last Online
- Online now!
- 6′ 3″ (1.91m)
- Body Type
- Atheism, and laughing about it
- Working on two-year college
- Relationship Type
Creating abstract connections for fun.
Beyond just physical appearance, people notice my plethora of completely useless information.
-any philosophical or psychological text
-any Classic like The Great Gatsby, 1984, or In Search of Lost Time
-I tend to prefer modern/post-modern including some gothic literature as well as modern/post-modern philosophy. I also dabble into books that deal with the absurd.
-V for Vendetta
-Sci-Fi and Fantasy are probably my favorite genres but I like anything that tells a great story.
-The Science Channel
-little bit of everything
-anything that I've cooked
2. Things that make me laugh to a point where it hurts.
3. Chicago tap water. Once you've been to Orlando as many times as me you realize that being able to drink tap water that's cold and not smelling after you get out of the shower are things you just need in life.
4. My iPhone, just for ease of looking up things on the Internet.
5. A comfortable bed with clean sheets.
6. My ability to learn and my awesome video game skills.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 18–26
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.