Find better matches with our advanced
23 • Tinley Park, IL • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 18–26
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Today – 6:09am
- 6′ 3″ (1.91m)
- Body Type
- Atheism, and laughing about it
- Working on two-year college
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
Creating abstract connections for fun.
Cooking meat to perfection - I'm always in need of a sous chef.
-any philosophical or psychological text
-any Classic like The Great Gatsby, 1984, or In Search of Lost Time
-I tend to prefer modern/post-modern literature including some gothic themed novels as well as 19th/20th century continental philosophy with foci on existentialism and absurdism.
-V for Vendetta
-Sci-Fi and Fantasy are probably my favorite genres but I like anything that tells a great story.
-The Science Channel
-anything that I've cooked
2. Things that make me laugh to a point where it hurts.
3. Chicago tap water- it's the best.
4. My iPhone, just for ease of looking up things on the Internet.
5. A clean, comfortable bed.
6. My ability to learn and my awesome video game skills.
You know what my username is a reference to.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.