Find better matches with our advanced
33 • Bethesda, MD • Woman
I’m looking for
- Ages 28–39
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Today – 11:39am
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m)
- Body type
- Mostly anything
- Gemini, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from Ph.D program
- Science / Engineering
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
Here's a list of things that I am really, really bad at:
1) Driving. I've yet to cause an accident but I recognize that I have a lot of room for improvement. I never understand when celebrities get into car accidents. If I had more money, the first thing I would do is hire a driver. I know, you're thinking 'but what about charity?' but I actually think this falls under that category. Everyone would benefit.
2) Running. Still trying to break a 12 minute mile. I still get out there though and sometimes get passed by the elderly on the capital Crescent Trail.
3) Singing. Think Cameron Diaz in My Best Friend's Wedding.
4) Hand Writing. Once in school, I forgot to write my name on a test and the teacher announced "I have a boy's test who forgot to write his name." This may say more about gender stereotypes, but I think you still get the point.
Here are lists of some of my favorites:
Books: The Alchemist, Harry Potter, White Tiger, A Thousand Splendid Suns, The Poisonwood Bible, The Five People You Meet in Heaven, The Help
Movies: Shawshank Redemption, The Artist, Singin' in the Rain, Definitely Maybe, Despicable Me, Slumdog Millionaire
TV Shows: Modern Family, How I met Your Mother, The League, Arrested Development, Downtown Abbey, Anthony Bourdain, Parks and Recreation, 30 Rock
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.