Find better matches with our advanced
25 • F • Austin, TX
I’m looking for
- Guys who like girls
- Ages 25–40
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Sep 17
- Black, Native American, White
- 5′ 2″ (1.57m)
- Body Type
- Trying to quit
- Gemini, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from university
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs
- English (Fluently), French (Fluently), Japanese (Okay)
I'm pretty outgoing and (for better or worse) have no natural sense of shame, so my life tends to stay pretty interesting. If not complex, at times. It's all a good time. Though, I'm pretty sure on the off chance I got involved in some kind of Freaky Friday-type scenario, my replacement would be faced with a bit of a learning curve to juggle all the moving parts...
I've also always had a knack for language as well, and plan on becoming proficient in all six UN languages by the time I hit thirty.
I'm also kinda BAMF in the kitchen. ;)
Unless it's baking.
Favorite Movies: Tough call. I'm very particular about films. I enjoy movies which are in some respect psychologically challenging (Who's Afraid of Virginia Wolfe), or bend the viewers perception (most David Lynch and Coen Brothers films). I'm a huge horror fan (list is too long to name), but also have a deep love for classic films (ditto).
Favorite Music: Indie, mostly, though I'll listen to anything that's good.
Favorite Food: OMG NOODLES OM NOM NOM NOM. Also, as kind of a testament to some underlying thrill issues I have, I enjoy the SHIT out of spicy foods. I've never encountered a dish that couldn't be saved by the grace of a little sriracha. Or a habenero. And maybe some ghost chilis...
Yeah, I got a problem.
2) Ready access to pen and paper
3) Water, probably.
4) Stimulants and stimulation
I think that pretty much covers it...
If I had a time machine (and the wherewithal to locate this individual), I'd like to spend an hour with the person who made cheese a thing. I want to meet the person who was either bold enough, desperate enough or both to eat the curdles out of spoiled animal milk, and then said, "Self, there's potential here. We could make this into something more than what it appears to be." And then had the charisma to actually *sell other people on the idea*. I mean, forget Steve Jobs. THAT'S an innovator.
Anyways. Those are the kind of thoughts that get me going.
1) Intellect. This is first and foremost, and genuinely eclipses most other considerations. Seriously. It's a running joke among my friends to ask if someone is "cute" or "me cute", which is to say that while my SOs may be good candidates for Mensa, they're probably not making the cover of GQ anytime soon.
2) Passion. I love people who are passionate about something. It could be your ten year bug collection for all I care, but you have to know what makes your heart beat.
3) Ambition. In that same vein, this is pretty key. I don't mean in the material sense of wanting to earn seven figures and drive a Maserati, but in the way that you have some kind of vision for your future and are actively making strides to get there, assuming you're not there already. I don't have time for bullshitters, scrubs, slackers or weak dicks. I'm not your mom. I don't want to "fix" you. My expectation is that if you're out there wanting to get involved with another person, you should be able to stand on your own two feet.
4) Honesty. I'm weird. I'm into some different shit in most respects, but I'm upfront about it. You can either come along for the ride, or get off the train if it's not your bag. I'm cool either way. It's important for me to be able to communicate pretty openly about expectations and anything else. I'm pretty open-minded, really, I just ask that you be real. Be groovy or leave, man.
That more or less covers it. Bonus points if you got a little swagger, and can show me something unexpected about the world. ;)
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.