Find better matches with our advanced
30 • M • Atlanta, GA
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 2:51pm
- 5′ 6″ (1.68m)
- Body Type
- Graduated from masters program
- Banking / Finance
- Rather not say
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Likes dogs and dislikes cats
- English, Chinese (Okay), French (Okay)
- Moneyball, Freakonomics, Blink, Tipping Point, How Doctors Think, A Heart to Serve
- Forrest Gump, The Bourne Trilogy, The Lord of the Rings Trilogy, Star Wars, Serendipity, Dave
- Food is the way to my heart! I love trying new things but I am still fairly picky. I'm big about yelping!
- Chinese food is definitely the way to go but I do love a good barbeque every now and then.
- I love to rock climb (top rope and lead climb), backpack, run, ice skate, rollerblade, watch TV, read, and play board games.
- WORSHIP. I know how powerful worship can be and there is nothing more powerful than God's people lifting up the name of Jesus.
- Hockey. I love watching the San Jose Sharks!
- Beef noodle soup. This is by FAR my favorite dish but it's got to be made right.
- Friends. I have the most fun hanging out with people during evenings.
- My Computer.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 22–30
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.