I grew up in the Bay Area and despite wanting to stay in California
all my life, I took a leap of faith and went out to school in
Illinois. I did a mix of engineering and business for my undergrad
and ended up doing my Masters in business. I worked for 4 years in
Peoria, Illinois (where there's LOTS of corn), another year in
Chicago (awesome city!!) before moving to Atlanta where I currently
What I’m doing with my life
- I'm still trying to figure this part out, but I enjoy traveling
and serving so trying to put those two together!
I’m really good at
- excel. It's one of those things I just love to play with.
The first things people usually notice about me
- That I'm a good listener.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
- Moneyball, Freakonomics, Blink, Tipping Point, How Doctors Think,
A Heart to Serve
- Forrest Gump, The Bourne Trilogy, The Lord of the Rings Trilogy,
Star Wars, Serendipity, Dave
- Food is the way to my heart! I love trying new things but I am
still fairly picky. I'm big about yelping!
- Chinese food is definitely the way to go but I do love a good
barbeque every now and then.
- I love to rock climb (top rope and lead climb), backpack, run,
ice skate, rollerblade, watch TV, read, and play board games.
The six things I could never do without
- The WORD of God (God included). Scripture really drives me to
change and I know I am saved only by the grace of God. In that same
respect, I love sharing how the Word of God is working in my life
and hearing how it works in the lives of others.
- WORSHIP. I know how powerful worship can be and there is nothing
more powerful than God's people lifting up the name of Jesus.
- Hockey. I love watching the San Jose Sharks!
- Beef noodle soup. This is by FAR my favorite dish but it's got to
be made right.
- Friends. I have the most fun hanging out with people during
- My Computer.
I spend a lot of time thinking about
On a typical Friday night I am
Hangin' out with friends.