I would like to think that I am an uncomplicated person, but after reflecting on what to write here I have discovered that I am anything but. Damn these profiles! Instead of sitting here and writing a really long and boring story about my life I decided to just give you a bunch of random facts about me:
- I like going on people's Pandora accounts when they aren't looking and putting weird, random stations on their list.
- I hate cheese, but love pizza. Weird, I know.
- I own a Seersucker Suit.
- I was a box of Franzia for Halloween one year in college with a working spout that came out through my fly (If that doesn't turn you on, I don't know what does)
- My signature is different every time I sign for something. Not on purpose either.
- I've watched every episode of My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding.
- My favorite gum flavor is bubble-gum.
- I could probably quote every line from Stepbrothers and Beerfest
- I tried out for Jeopardy once.
- I hate when people don't return their shopping carts to the cart return rack
Actually in all seriousness I am a driven guy with lots of good things going on in my life. I have been told over and over that I am a “keeper” but I haven’t found someone that I have felt worth sharing my life with. While I am funny and kind of a smart-ass, I still have goals, which I have worked really hard to achieve and will continue to do so. I hope to find someone that I have chemistry with and that wants to share in my life or that wants to dress me up as a cop and have me “arrest her”. (Either one works for me.)
If any of this interests you or want to learn more, drop me a message. (I can’t believe you actually read that entire thing.)
Oh yeah, I have a Jeep Wrangler too.