Find better matches with our advanced matching system
24 / F / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Today – 7:39am
- 5′ 3″ (1.60m)
- Body Type
- Libra, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from two-year college
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Likes dogs and dislikes cats
- English (Fluently)
As far as movies go, I love curling up and watching a movie of any kind. I'm a huge fan of horror, comedy, chickflicks, and just about anything. Some of my favorites, that I could watch over and over include Remember the Titans, We Are Marshall, The Ring, Transformers, The Dark Knight, The Notebook, A Walk To Remember, Anything Adam Sandler, and many many more. I'm usually up to watch just about any movie.
When it comes to music, I mainly listen to rock and pop, but I'll usually listen to anything thing except maybe rap. Some of my favorites are Three Days Grace, Three Doors Down, Nickelback, Hinder, Saving Abel, Shinedown, Pop Evil, Cage the Elephant, FFDP, Guns and Roses, Metallica, Poison, Theory of a Deadman, Green Day, Linkin Park, Taylor Swift, Lady GaGa, Kelly Clarkson, and a ton more...when it comes to music, though, like I said, I listen to almost everything.
1) My family, they mean the world to me, they are always there for me and I don't know what I would do without them.
2) My friends, I don't have many, but the handful I do have are the best and I wouldn't trade them for the world!
3) My cell phone, usually comes in pretty handy!
4) My car, went over 6 months without one, finally got one, and I don't remember how I survived so long without one...
5) Good book/movie/music, bordum is a part of life, so when that strikes, I like to have one of these things handy to cure the boredum.
6) Hockey, I mean I guess I could live without it, but it would make things pretty boring, especially from Sept-June lol
- Guys who like girls
- Ages 23–30
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.