Remembering random things but none of the things I remember win out at a trivia night.
Favorites: Illusions, Rules of Civility, Ishmael, the Hunger Games trilogy & Tina Fey's Bossypants.
I finally saw Pitch Perfect & loved it. Yes, I like musicals!! I'm a sucker for Christmas classics, Disney/Pixar flicks & I'm pretty open to anything except horror. I'm an avid fan of & an annual volunteer at the St. Louis International Film Festival & the movies shown at the fest are some of the best I've ever seen.
I love music in general & will give anything a listen except heavy metal & hard core rap. Those trending in my current Spotify playlist include Tegan & Sara, Regina Spektor, The xx, Imagine Dragons, the Black Keys, Clap Your Hands Say Yeah, Muse, Alicia Keys & local band, Middle Class Fashion.
Falling Skies, Walking Dead, Mad Men, New Girl, How I Met Your Mother, Modern Family, Glee, Parks & Rec & The Amazing Race
2. My friends
3. My doggies: Mr. Cooper & Oscar
4. Ability to see
5. A blanket
6. The outdoors
Also, I tend to open up to those closest to me so until then...
2) You like to smile and laugh but not at the expense of others.
3) You appreciate a good list every now and then.
4) If a night on the town for you doesn't always have to include a club/bar.
5) When you e-mail, you check for spelling & grammar errors & you never use "text language" in your e-mails.
6) You're open-minded to people of all backgrounds and beliefs even if they differ from your own.
7) You are close to your family.
8) A night with friends can be anything from an adventure in the city to a night in, playing board games.
9) You like dogs of all breeds and sizes.
10) You know when to use there, their & they're.