Find better matches with our advanced
34 • Saint Louis, MO • Woman
I’m looking for
- Ages 29-38
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Aug 17, 2014
- Seeing Someone
- 5' 6" (1.68m)
- Body Type
- Agnosticism and it’s important
- Working on Post grad
- Doesn’t have kids but wants them
- Has dogs
- English (Fluently)
Remembering random things but none of the things I remember win out at a trivia night.
Favorites: Illusions, Rules of Civility, Ishmael, the Hunger Games trilogy & Tina Fey's Bossypants.
I finally saw Pitch Perfect & loved it. Yes, I like musicals!! I'm a sucker for Christmas classics, Disney/Pixar flicks & I'm pretty open to anything except horror. I'm an avid fan of & an annual volunteer at the St. Louis International Film Festival & the movies shown at the fest are some of the best I've ever seen.
I love music in general & will give anything a listen except heavy metal & hard core rap. Those trending in my current Spotify playlist include Tegan & Sara, Regina Spektor, The xx, Imagine Dragons, the Black Keys, Clap Your Hands Say Yeah, Muse, Alicia Keys & local band, Middle Class Fashion.
Falling Skies, Walking Dead, Mad Men, New Girl, How I Met Your Mother, Modern Family, Glee, Parks & Rec & The Amazing Race
2. My friends
3. My doggies: Mr. Cooper & Oscar
4. Ability to see
5. A blanket
6. The outdoors
Also, I tend to open up to those closest to me so until then...
2) You like to smile and laugh but not at the expense of others.
3) You appreciate a good list every now and then.
4) If a night on the town for you doesn't always have to include a club/bar.
5) When you e-mail, you check for spelling & grammar errors & you never use "text language" in your e-mails.
6) You're open-minded to people of all backgrounds and beliefs even if they differ from your own.
7) You are close to your family.
8) A night with friends can be anything from an adventure in the city to a night in, playing board games.
9) You like dogs of all breeds and sizes.
10) You know when to use there, their & they're.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.