Find better matches with our advanced matching system
32 / M / Bisexual / Single
- Last Online
- Online now!
- 5′ 11″ (1.80m).
- Body Type
- Christianity and very serious about it
- Pisces and it’s fun to think about
- Working on two-year college
- Less than $20,000
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Has dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently)
Ilovewhatyoudid Columbus, Ohio more adventurous
StarvingLyrist Columbus, Ohio more adventurous
anticabbit Columbus, Ohio less loving
columbusdude Columbus, Ohio more desiring of sex
rsurgtcineribus Columbus, Ohio more indie
xfalsesmilex Columbus, Ohio more old-fashioned
markedshowguy Westerville, Ohio less mathematical
Asatru_Sean Grove City, Ohio more indie
I actually live in Middle Tennessee, but I thought I'd put down somewhere else as my town on here because:
1. The people in my (small) hometown seriously look up people on dating sites and laugh at them. I got laughed at once at the bank because I told the cashier I was having trouble with a charge from an online dating site. The other girl at the counter next to her immediately burst out laughing and then the girl I asked started laughing too, and I felt so humiliated. I went and talked to somebody about dropping the charge, and on my way out both girls plus some of the middle aged men that worked there were all laughing at me. I couldn't believe it. It was pretty inappropriate but nonetheless left me feeling devastated.
2. I go with the David Cross mentality on the South in that there is a certain ignorance in the south that is more steadfast and true than in the rest of the U.S., and you see these girls with the pit bulls and the "I don't want no drama!" on here that come up and that is the majority instead of the exception, and I just can't relate to them so I thought my mutual matches would be better if I put a big city as my current location. (I hope nobody thinks I'm stuck up).
So basically I'm trying to get myself together. I live with the parents. Yep, I do! I basically lost my mind at 18 from doing shrooms right before I left to become an exchange student. This with the culture shock of living in a new country really fucked up my mind (and health, I purposely ate a part of a mushroom out of my host families yard to see if it would mess me up and wasn't sure if it was poisonous or not, and tried to will my body not to die for about a month, then just completely "gave up" one night, and my kidnies and liver started spassing uncontrollably as I lay in bed. I never went to a doctor because I was worried about getting "caught". By the end of the year, I felt like I was going to die. I still have heart problems now and get exhausted real easily. But I still credit that year for saving my life.) So I went inward. And here I am. Still scared to leave home. But I am taking it slow, and getting to the point where I I'll be able to manage on my own.
I work at a local family owned pharmacy, I clean the luncheonette there. I don't want to do it forever, but I am super apprehensive after what happened in my past. I sometime's feel like I'm in the waiting room in the Dr. Seuss book "Oh, The Places You'll Go!", and we all know, that the waiting room, is no very good place at all..
I see myself in the future writing or doing stand up, anything creative. Not sure if I could make a career out of it, but it would be fun even as a hobby.
And I can do pretty decent impressions of Family Guy (Bruce, Herb the perv, and Chris), American Dad (Roger), Simpsons (Grandfather and Krusty the clown) characters. I like doing Bruce and Roger the most though! Coming up with new scenarios for them. My most recent: Roger sings Kanye West's, "Power". It's fun. Although it kind of sometime's sounds a little Jello Biafra. Did I mention I do a fair Jello Biafra?? Did I also mention I'm sort of modest because these are actually pretty dead on impersonations. :)
Movies: Ordinary People, St. Elmo's Fire, Wet Hot American Summer, The Ice Storm, Terms of Endearment, Stand By Me, And I have a soft spot in my heart for "Howl's Moving Castle", ever since I saw it at my ex gfs house on IFC one morning.
I love to write but hardly have the patience to sit down and read a novel. If you see the irony in that statement it wasn't lost on me, ha! I am "anti-symbolism" in general especially in books or Literature, I love surrealism, like "Desolation Row" by Bob Dylan, if everything I read was like that, I would have no trouble reading. Does anybody know of a book/books like that? If you do, please tell me!:)
Infant ant - Modest Mouse cover band (yes it is supposed to be a play on "infinite", as in the possibilities are infinite, limitless, and small and meek)
Wand - the 70's Jethro Tull/Uriah Heepish band that should have but never existed (editor's note: another guy is going by this in Canada now, but I thought of it prior to him doing it)
And my newest:
Knuckle - Kind of podunkish, small town, backwards, a bit gritty. And I googled it and couldn't find a single band with just the word Knuckle as their band name.
I can understand where Jessica Simpson would make the mistake on the "Chicken of the Sea", "Chicken by the Sea" thing, and felt bad for her when I watched that. She just wanted her partner to laugh along with her, and he wasn't very understanding. Also, I'm pretty sure I just admitted I'm a dumb blonde. lol!:)
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 22–36
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating