Fun Facts About Me:
- I'm working on a novel, chances are no matter how are interactions end up you'll probably inspire some character or plot point for me.
- I am undefeated at Beer Pong
- I love animation, I'll sit down and watch Winnie the Pooh with zero shame.
- I'm probably one of the larger Star Wars fans you are likely to meet during your time on this planet.
- I play Dungeons & Dragons and wholeheartedly insist you don't knock it until you've tried it.
- If you want to keep a respectable opinion of me don't let me consume clear or light liquor around you, it won't be pretty
Not understanding half of what my coworkers say.
Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Bladerunner, Finding Nemo, Wreck-it Ralph, Aladdin, I Robot, Minority Report, Everything Tim Burton has Ever Done, The Princess Bride (haven't seen it in a while though), Spaceballs, The Alien Series, The Predator Series, Spirited Away, Princess Mononoke, Most Anime and Animation, Most Sci-Fi and Fantasy.
Star Wars novels and Comics, A song of Ice and Fire, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Eragon (and the Inheritance Series), The Dragonlord Series (look it up, by Joanne Bertin), The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
Doctor Who, Stargate (SG-1 & Atlantis NOT Universe), Castle, Dexter, Chuck, The Borgias, Californication, True Blood, Knight Rider, Shameless, The Daily Show, Grimm, Bones, Spartacus, House, Star Wars: Clone Wars, Anything by Joss Whedon.
Anything but Rap and Country, mostly Rock, Heavy Metal, Nerdcore (Jonathan Coulton is great, and if you know Aurelio Voltaire is you're a guaranteed in.)
Specific Bands: Alestorm, Meshuggah, Clutch, Unearth, Priestess, Aurelio Voltaire, Jonathan Coulton, Rammstein, The Heavy (sorta), Asian Kung-Fu Generation, Crush 40, System of a Down, Slipknot, The Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Blue Oyster Cult, The Rolling Stones.
Currently I'm on quite the Jimi Hendrix kick
MAC AND CHEESE, Grilled Cheese, Pizza, Italian Food, Chinese Food, any really good Burger, Soups.
Star Wars: The Old Republic, KOTOR I/II, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Legend of Zelda, Smash Bros, Dungeon Siege, Guild Wars, Elder Scrolls, Fable.
4) My Computer
5) My Video Games
6) My Books
Question Currently Keeping me up at night: What the fuck do they do to masochists in Hell?
Playing The Old Republic
Playing XBox Live
Contemplating the Universe
On a side note, I do aspire to a certain level of decorum and vainly wish others to aspire to it as well. If I message you, any kind of response would be greatly appreciated, even if that response is "Go away."