Short version: There is none!
I spend my days gaming or reading or marathoning a bunch of shows, or doing all three at the same time. My gaming genre of choice are RPGs, JRPGs, and MMORPGs. Sometimes I play Team Fortress 2 (Pyro & Soldier) when I’m forced by my friends only to continuously die as I embarrass myself among the veterans and my comrades. I’m not a noob but I do admit that many times I display incredibly noobish tendencies (IRL and in game) especially when playing First-Person Shooters. I do love playing games with engaging and interesting storylines (must be the writer in me) that sometimes I’ve been known to turn into a miserable pile of tears, snot, and failing emotions as I continue to click away until the game ends.
I am a huge fan of Neil deGrasse Tyson; his bow-tie senpai, Bill Nye The Science Guy; Michio Kaku, Carl Sagan, etc. It would be nice to meet people like them but normal intellectuals will do too, I guess. I’m interested in anything you have to say about science, evolution, space, time, time-travel, the String Theory, whatever. Those are really fun topics for me aside from the ones pointed in the first paragraph. Ha!
To deter people from talking to me in the most horrendous manner (grammatically or otherwise) I’m just going to list a couple of random things about me and things I dislike:
1) I don’t like people messaging me using atrocious grammar which may include but is not limited to: an abundance of unnecessary and misplaced punctuation marks, text speak, improper capitalization, the use of sticky caps, etc.
2) I am borderline OCD which is probably why I like things to be in order including grammar and the use of language (If you’re going to talk to me in Tagalog just use bloody Tagalog with proper grammar and spelling. I detest Jejenese/Jejemon speech).
3) I’m an introvert so I’m not good with small talk and I lose interest immediately if the topic trails off. I have a very short attention span. Also, I don’t know what to do about messages containing only “Hi’s” and “Hey’s.” Messaging me with a pick-up line will also get you nowhere since I shudder at the very sight of the spectacle.
4) For something absolutely random, I’m just going to say that I’m a bit of cynic.
5) I’m agnostic and an evolutionist with special interest in the occult.
6) I don’t like homophobic people, sexists, racists, and bigots. I am an advocate of equal rights for all.
I'm going to be very frank but if you don't like science and if you don't believe in evolution then please go elsewhere. If you came to my page to argue with me then you’re not going to get anywhere since I don’t like to waste my time arguing with complete strangers.
According to many online quizzes I've taken (recently Buzzfeed's) I am Chaotic Neutral which means I am one with my spirit animals; Lumpy Space Princess from Adventure Time and Gollum from LOTR.
NOTE: This is an adult page so if you're uncomfortable with using words like "Mortgage," "Taxes," or "Briefcase" then I suggest we part ways immediately.