Find better matches with our advanced
23 • Chicago, IL • Woman
I’m looking for
- Ages 21–30
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For new friends
- Last online
- Aug 17, 2014
- Native American, White
- 5′ 5″ (1.65m)
- Body Type
- Strictly vegetarian
- Atheism, and somewhat serious about it
- Leo, and it’s fun to think about
- Working on Ph.D program
- Less than $20,000
- Seeing Someone
- Mostly monogamous
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Okay), German (Poorly)
1. My camera--I have been a Nikon user for nine years, and while I'm constantly learning and changing my style I have been fortunate enough to shoot a few weddings and graduations. I prefer being behind the lens rather than in front of it.
2. Internet--I'm a twentysomething living in the 21st century. Realistically I'd have a hard time without connectivity.
3. My brain, and not just in the obvious "need brain function to live" way--Call me pretentious or precocious or whatever you may like, I have a good head on my shoulders and I have no idea how I'd live without it.
4. Solid relationships--Humans are social creatures. I love my friends dearly and I'm lucky to have a strong support system from them.
5. Wanderlust--I love to explore (as evidenced by my moves from MN to HI to Chicago). How else am I going to immerse myself into the world without an innate need to travel?
6. Potatoes--I once read that a person could have a nutritionally complete diet eating only potatoes. Whether or not that's true I don't know, but I love spuds in any form and will love you if you cook them for me.
Sometimes I think about calculus and chemistry because I have a never-ending love affair with learning how the world works.
Also, the perfect hummus recipe. I make a delicious hummus.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.