Find better matches with our advanced
23 • Chicago, IL • Woman
I’m looking for
- Ages 21-30
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For new friends
- Last online
- Aug 17, 2014
- Native American, White
- Seeing Someone
- Relationship Type
- Mostly monogamous
- 5' 5" (1.65m)
- Body Type
- Special Diet
- Atheism and it’s important
- Working on Post grad
- Doesn’t have kids but might want them
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Somewhat), German (Somewhat)
1. My camera--I have been a Nikon user for nine years, and while I'm constantly learning and changing my style I have been fortunate enough to shoot a few weddings and graduations. I prefer being behind the lens rather than in front of it.
2. Internet--I'm a twentysomething living in the 21st century. Realistically I'd have a hard time without connectivity.
3. My brain, and not just in the obvious "need brain function to live" way--Call me pretentious or precocious or whatever you may like, I have a good head on my shoulders and I have no idea how I'd live without it.
4. Solid relationships--Humans are social creatures. I love my friends dearly and I'm lucky to have a strong support system from them.
5. Wanderlust--I love to explore (as evidenced by my moves from MN to HI to Chicago). How else am I going to immerse myself into the world without an innate need to travel?
6. Potatoes--I once read that a person could have a nutritionally complete diet eating only potatoes. Whether or not that's true I don't know, but I love spuds in any form and will love you if you cook them for me.
Sometimes I think about calculus and chemistry because I have a never-ending love affair with learning how the world works.
Also, the perfect hummus recipe. I make a delicious hummus.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.