Find better matches with our advanced
42 • Atlanta, GA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 26–44
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Today – 11:19am
- 5′ 8″ (1.73m)
- Body type
- Strictly anything
- Leo, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from masters program
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
The Tipping Point by Malcom Gladwell,Tao of Pooh, Zen and the Art of Motor Cycle Maintenance, Tao Ti Chang, Poetry of Rumi and The Power of an Open Question by Elizabeth Mattis-Namgyel, The Precarious Vision by Peter Berger
Addicted to Netflix streaming ... But I especially dig a good TED Talk! (yes I said DIG... don't judge!)
Jazz, blues, acoustics anything, dualing pianos, rock...old country...pop while I workout...classical while I write or am being creative.
"Out beyond ideas of wrong doing and right doing there is a field...I'll meet you there...When the soul lies down in that grass, the world is to full to talk about. Ideas, language, even the phrase --eachother--doesn't make any sense." (Rumi)
2. My journal
3. Playing the piano
4. Random Conversations with strangers
5. My friendships (which are often like family every where I live)
6. GPS (Atlanta sometimes makes me feel --directionally challenged)
Just want to see if you are really reading
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.