1. My favorite thing in life is getting as far away from civilization as possible on a clear, moonless night and starring at the sky. So far the Outer Banks of North Carolina have the best night sky I've ever seen, but I'm always looking for better.
2. My second favorite thing in life is getting hopelessly lost running in a place I've never been before, and finding my way back.
3. I've given two TED talks. (If you dig around you might be able to find the video. I'm the handsome, curly haired guy talking about solar power.)
4. I averaged .6 degrees a year at UPenn.
5. I ride a motorcycle. (Go ahead check the bad boy box on your list)
6. Whenever I ride a motorcycle I wear full protective gear (and now erase the check)
7. If NASA asked for volunteers for a one way mission to Mars, I would go without hesitation. (Not that there's anything wrong with life here, but how can you say no to that?)
8. I remind everyone of someone they know.
9. I can design and build complex mechatronic systems. Wait, this isn't LinkedIn.