Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
I'm a divorced father of three kids who are my world. I have a job,
a (sigh) minivan (don't judge). I don't smoke, do drugs. I have a
job... I pay my bills... and rent an apartment (NO Northfield is
not THAT far). Yes I live stream/go to church but, I'm not preachy
so, don't judge in return I won't judge you/try to convert you if
you have a different belief. I can wire a house, fix cars, and
other "manly" DIY projects but I am also fully domesticated and
house broken. I can cook but it's much nicer to cook for someone
than cooking alone (my George Foreman had gotten a workout as if
late). I've been told my eyes change color... (you can be the
judge)..I can also do a little nail art and hair styling thanks to
my daughters...I'm still working on the water marbling though. I
have found painting their nails is a lot like painting a model
car... they just wiggle and giggle more.
You should message me if:
- You have a good J-O-B.
- You have a car.
- You communicate well (especially if there is an issue).
- You like a guy that looks like a mean old biker dude but is
really a teddy bear.
- You like full body oil massage to candle light.
- You can take it as well as you dish it.
- You re down to earth.
- You are family oriented.
- You like to try new things.
- You're legally sane.
- You're a good kisser.
- You're okay with the definition of dancing as "me shuffling my
feet to a slow song while I grab your butt."
- You know what a safe word is. (Ha just seeing if you're paying
- You are open to having differences.
- Your ultimate goal would be to grow old with someone.
- You like children. (they already have a mom though)
You should NOT message me if:
- You are looking to have more children. (I have had the snip and
do not want to be in diapers the same time they are)
- There are more pics of your pet on your profile than there are of
you. (I want to date you not your pet but accept you're a package
- Every pic on your profile is you with a drink in your hand. (I
was in the Navy I got my PH.D in drinking and got all the heavy
partying out of my system by 25)
- You're looking to get married or in a rush to do so. (I already
bet someone half my s*** they'd love me forever and lost. I won't
rule it out EVER but it's not what I'm looking for...unless there
is a prenup.)
- You're just looking for a guy to hop up and down on... I
want/deserve more than that.
- Looking for a sugar daddy. (remember? single dad... paying
support? I won't add you as a dependent)
- You smoke, are an alcoholic, or do drugs.
- You are pansexual looking to add to your collection.
- You are not open to getting to know me before judging me.
- You're a prude.
- You want me to shave off my goatee. (sooooo not gonna happen)
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
Trying to be the best dad I can and provide for them and live
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
Being a Dad. Kayaking, working on cars, cooking, nail art (well
getting better anyway).
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
My goatee. (when it's grown out).
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
Movies: Life (Eddie Murphy & Martin Lawrence), Sci-Fi, Comedy,
Music: Everything except MJ and "Gansta Rap". I like everything
from 60's-70's AM Gold, Seether, Five Finger Death Punch,
Metallica, 80's, Katy Perry, even "All the Best From the Pipes of
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
I'm either with my kids (every other)
Or doing "something" to occupy myself.
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
I "well up" a bit during the National Anthem.
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
You want a sweet guy.
You are not interested in Botox or other "procedures".
You are not looking for a guy to help you model your life after
"The Real Housewives of ________."
If a "meet and greet" during happy hour at Applebees is not
You don't mind if I go to church no matter what your
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.