Note: If our percentage is very low, check our questions, we have a lot of explanations due to poorly worded questions! Maybe we're not as different as the numbers say!
She's the academic / sexy librarian type, and prefers science fiction to fantasy. Practicing yoga, celebrating 420, playing Settlers of Catan, and hosting a themed dinner party is her ideal day off.
After the guests have left for the night she likes the entertainment to shift into a slightly rougher gear for playtime before settling down into extended cuddling.
He's the jack-of-all-trades, paternal caretaker type, and prefers fantasy to sci-fi. Spending some time drawing comics, rock climbing, and cooking for an intimate dinner party at home is his ideal day off.
When settling in for the night he likes the love-making to be gentle, varied, and long-lasting, followed by a long time of snuggling.
• Are appreciative of the nerdy side of film and literature even if you don't self-identify as a nerd.
• Enjoy board games, playing outside, and are 420-friendly.
• Like to snuggle, make-out, spend the night, and have breakfast.
• Are moderately physically fit, neither a couch-potato nor a gym rat. (Well-shaped couch potatoes may be considered, as may gym rats who have a life outside of the gym.)
• Are attracted to curvy women and thin men (we're dating as a couple, not individually).
• Are not straight.