Find better matches with our advanced
25 • Las Vegas, NV • Woman
I’m looking for
- Ages 22–30
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends
- Last online
- Apr 20
- 5′ 9″ (1.75m)
- Body type
- Mostly anything
- Trying to quit
- Pisces, and it’s fun to think about
- Working on university
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
music: my music tastes are all over the map. my jacks mannequin pandora station is probably my most listened to (mainly because it's my bedtime music), but i'm not even sure i'd say that's my favorite. i love the foo fighters, stone temple pilots, tool, taylor swift, kelly clarkson (mostly from her albums that didn't garner radio play), mandy moore (see: kelly clarkson), adele, hollywood undead (my current major addiction), the trophy fire, dredg, a lot of country artists. i also have a guilty pleasure in trashy pop music like kesha. seriously, almost anything.
movies: i unfortunately don't tend to watch a lot of movies, mainly because i don't care to spend 10 dollars for a ticket to see it in theaters. movies that i've seen that tend to stick out in my head, though? the prestige, nolan's batman trilogy, gone with the wind, the pirates of the caribbean, without a paddle, anything involving robert downey jr, pride and prejudice, star wars...i'm always down for a good thriller or comedy. i'm a wimpy little girl when it comes to horror/psychological thrillers but i LOVE them. the only thing i'd 100% stay away from would be gore/slasher flicks. not my cup of tea.
tv shows: again, not huge on watching television. usually if i'm in front of a TV it's sports related. baseball is the love of my life, hockey is my lover on the side, i enjoy football and...well, basketball i will watch if there isn't another sport to be found. outside of sports, i'm in love with how i met your mother, ncis, scrubs, grey's anatomy, and i'm sure i'm missing a couple but really there's not very much i watch regularly. i do enjoy south park and family guy when i catch them!
1. my mother. she is the most amazing woman in the entire world. if i live to be half the person she is i will be doing quite well for myself.
2. my brother. he sort of fell off the face of the planet when he got married last year, but he was always my idol growing up (even when he went out of his way to make my life miserable) and i'm forever thankful that we grew to be close eventually.
3. my friends, obviously. i'm blessed with a lot of people in my life that would drop everything to help me if i'm in need and i feel the same about them.
4. sports. as mentioned about, sports are definitely the love of my life. i don't know what i would do without them. i'd be terribly bored and have a lot of pent up rage, probably. screaming at refs and opposing teams is therapeutic ;)
5. music. it truly fascinates me how there is a song out there for damn near every emotion and situation in your life. and the feeling you get when you hear that song for the first time, when it hits you out of nowhere...it's unreal.
6. technology. terrible, but true. i've been exposed to so much through the internet, whether it's online communities that forced me to grow and see outside out of my comfort zone, or pandora opening up my world to new music, or random memes brightening my days at my low points, the internet has definitely shaped my life and i can't imagine how things would be without it. same with something as simple as a phone allowing me to keep in touch with the people in my life that i left behind when i moved. it's an amazing thing!
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.