Find better matches with our advanced matching system
29 • M • Anderson, IN
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 8:43am
- 5′ 10″ (1.77m)
- Body Type
- Graduated from university
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Poorly)
MOVIES: I love crappy '80s horror. Also, good horror, '90s comedies. I went on a new-move binge while on the West Coast this past summer. Still full from that.
TV: The Wire, Arrested Development, Six Feet Under, and Breaking Bad are all recent faves. Some sports like NBA and NFL. Every once in a while I sit around and watch TV, but after college I cut the cord and it was a great decision.
MUSIC: Alternative, punk, hard rock, indie rock mainly. I hate "country" music. Sometimes I play in bands with friends when I can convince them that it'll be fun!
FOOD: Whole foods and Healthy Stuff Only, then going crazy every two or three weeks and pissing that rule away. But Taco Hell and Papa John's are on my banned list.
2. Computer with Internet access. Sad but true.
3. Music. It's cool that vibrating a bunch of strings in time can bring so much joy.
4. Books and writing. I did a blog for my bike trip this summer and it was a lot of fun.
5. Family, including pets.
6. Working, or at least doing something productive and worth my time.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 25–32
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.