Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
Thank you for checking out my profile! To save you time, let me
tell you what I am not looking for:
drug users (including marijuana)
Someone looking for a sugar mama (I refuse to pay for
friends with benefits
Someone who has been in jail
If you are still reading, here are some of my likes:
going out to dinner
planning events for my job
dogs (especially pit bulls)
I have never been married, nor do I have any children. I
do have a dog.
What am I looking for?
- I ultimately want to find someone i can spend my life with.
- I want someone who will attend events I enjoy as well as allowing
me to attend events you enjoy.
- I believe in a give and take relationship.
- There has to be commitment to not only myself, but to the
- Trust is a must and is what i feel is one of the foundational
componets of a relationship.
-Honesty is a major part of relationships.
- Communication is vital to a successful relationship.
I know i am far from perfect and there is no one out there who is
perfect. I just hope to find the man of my dreams! Perhaps that is
you! If it isn't and we don't connect, I wish you the best of luck
on your quest for love!
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
Traveling is one of my passions and I hope to visit all 50 states
before I die.
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
I don't read much
Shows: too many to list
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
1. God....I believe God should be first in your life even if that
doesn't always happen.
2. Family...My family is extremely important to me and whoever I
date family should also be important to you.
3. Friends...Friends come and go, but there are those select few
who are closer than family.
4. My dogs...I have a Rottweiler who is about 4. She is a rescue
that I found in my neighborhood.
5. My car...I love to travel. I have to have my satellite
6. My phone...It has helped me in so many situations when
traveling, emergencies, navigation, and the internet. I believe a
cell phone is a great tool.
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
I would love to live in a warmer state, however, most of my family
is in Michigan.
I also think about where my next vacation will be. I really want to
go back to Hawaii, but traveling anywhere warm would be just fine
Marriage...I often wonder if that day will come. It also scares me
to think about marriage.
Who I will date next...
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
Watching TV, going out with friends, relaxing, catching a movie,
going out to dinner, or going out dancing.
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
If you think we might have something in common, please feel free to
send me a message. I prefer guys to send me a message
first....kinda old fashioned. If you aren't interested, good luck
in your quest for true love!
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.