Find better matches with our advanced matching system
26 • M • Centreville, VA
- Last Online
- Online now!
- 5′ 9″ (1.75m)
- Body Type
- Christianity, but not too serious about it
- Graduated from university
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Has dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently)
Movies: The Lion King, Braveheart, Gladiator, Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, 21 Jump Street, all superhero movies (mostly)
TV Shows: FRIENDS, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Dexter, Breaking Bad, House of Cards, How I Met Your Mother, Parks & Rec, Homeland, Newsroom
Music: I could literally listen to anything. I go through phases.
Food: I love all food. Hate mayonnaise passionately due to a fiasco during a whipped cream pie eating contest.
Stiglitz, family/friends, a fantastic razor, a pair of comfortable goggles, my Jesus sandals, warm weather, and water
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 21–30
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Directions (since some of you have been asking): If you agree with the statement, give yourself a point.
1. You are not recently out of a relationship and/or are still trying to recover from being emotionally bruised and battered.
2. You do not dye your hair drastically different colors (i.e. brunette to blonde or vice versa and etc) more than twice a year.
3. You like dogs. Specifically pugs.
4. You enjoy at least one of the following - Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Superhero movies. Ill also accept Game of Thrones
5. You have never cheated before.
6. You have a solid group of girlfriends that you enjoy hanging out with as much as possible.
7. You either a) are a football fan, b) are a skins fan, or c) play fantasy football
8. You are close with and enjoy being around your family
9. Have or plan on attaining a college degree and have ambition when it comes to your career.
10. You post less than 1 selfie per day on average via some sort of social networking site.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.