Find better matches with our advanced
57 • Dallas, TX • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 34–55
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Feb 15
- 6′ 4″ (1.93m)
- Body type
- Graduated from university
- Sales / Marketing
- Rather not say
- Doesn’t have kids
- I like older movies, the classics. I am very interested in the goings on at the Texas theater. I will be the projectionist at the Oak Cliff Film Festival
- As far as shows go, I want to see them all. I have been lucky to see most of the touring acts, often in the first few rows, sometimes backstage, and on occasion as part of the pyrotechnics crew.
- I have discovered my place in the kitchen, on the stovetop, in the oven, on the grill. Baking comes naturally to me having worked at our family bakery as a teenager. I’m known as ‘the cookie guy’ in some circles and revel in the notoriety. My favorites are peanut butter chocolate chip, snickerdoodles, lemon cookies. I make an awesome sweet potato pie. I enjoy entertaining family and friends. At Thanksgiving, I grill a turkey. It comes out incredibly moist and cookbook picture perfect.
- good times
- family and friends
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.