Find better matches with our advanced matching system
56 • M • Dallas, TX
- Last Online
- Today – 8:18pm
- 6′ 4″ (1.93m)
- Body Type
- Graduated from university
- Sales / Marketing
- Rather not say
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- I like older movies, the classics. I am very interested in the goings on at the Texas theater. I will be the projectionist at the Oak Cliff Film Festival
- As far as shows go, I want to see them all. I have been lucky to see most of the touring acts, often in the first few rows, sometimes backstage, and on occasion as part of the pyrotechnics crew.
- I have discovered my place in the kitchen, on the stovetop, in the oven, on the grill. Baking comes naturally to me having worked at our family bakery as a teenager. I’m known as ‘the cookie guy’ in some circles and revel in the notoriety. My favorites are peanut butter chocolate chip, snickerdoodles, lemon cookies. I make an awesome sweet potato pie. I enjoy entertaining family and friends. At Thanksgiving, I grill a turkey. It comes out incredibly moist and cookbook picture perfect.
- good times
- family and friends
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 34–55
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.