You've actually read this profile and have some comprehension of
You're genuinely interested in friendship.
You understand that my proclivity for Ethical Non-Monogamy does not
translate to "hey I want to cheat on my girlfriend with you/use you
in disrespectful ways to deal with my fragile whatevernormativity"
The rest are just fun ideas.
- You're, for example, an eighty year old gay man who would like to
accompany me to the opera.
- You care to partake in some vegan cake. (You don't have to be
vegan, I don't proselytize, I just bake.)
- You're rich with no where to throw your money and thus want to
fund my education...in exchange for...chocolate cake and
poems/obnoxiously academic jargon-filled essays. That's all I got.
But I promise once I get an education, I will be able to make an
informed contribution to social justice, health-related, and
resource-distribution movements! At the very least, I can
contribute by scrubbing toilets at shelters and safe houses, and
I'd say that's a pretty darn important contribution, with or
without a fancy degree.
- You want to be in on various community organizing that I am part
of (events for fun, for charity, for whatever.)
- You have a band I can sing badly in.
- You are familiar with the concept of solopoly.
- You are a couple/triad/pod/individual with a baby. I love
- You want to do creative/artsy fartsy/expressive things
- You want to go on fake dates.
- You feel like it. (But that doesn't give permission for
p.s. : http://xkcd.com/761
/ (don't forget to read the scroll-over