Find better matches with our advanced matching system
25 / F / Gay / Single
Toronto, Ontario, CA
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 3:49pm
- 5′ 1″ (1.55m)
- Body Type
- Mostly vegetarian
- Atheism, and laughing about it
- Cancer, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from university
- Art / Music / Writing
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently)
I have a hard time watching movies without being super critical about their representations of women.
I like watching Dr Who, Glee, Bomb Girls, Downton Abbey to name a few. I am addicted to RuPaul's Drag race not to mention staples like Seinfeld. Jon Steward and Rachel Maddow are my faves too!
I like to listen to online radio so I am finding new music I like all the time.
also love listening to this american life (hosted by Ira Glass) and radiolab
- Gay girls only
- Ages 23–30
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- want to go see theatre and make out
- want to show me a new part of the city, exploring with someone is always more fun!
- have a good story to tell
- speak another language and will teach me or have a cool skill to teach (such as guitar)
-also write me a real message not just "hey"
- you are queer......not gay but queer!!! I also tend to be attracted to people who are visibly queer, androgyny is super hot!
Also (because i cant finish my profile without mentioning this) OKC is very frustrating in terms of "looking for" and "gender" buhhhhhhhh
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.