Find better matches with our advanced matching system
25 • M • Grand Rapids, MI
- Last Online
- Jul 25
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Agnosticism, and laughing about it
- Taurus, but it doesn’t matter
- Dropped out of two-year college
- More than $1,000,000
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, and doesn’t want any
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), C++ (Poorly)
Hem, The National, Broken Bells, Beck, Andrew Bird, Matt Pond PA, Dr. Dog, Sufjan Stevens, Radiohead, Guster, Ray LaMontagne, Washed Out, Zero 7, Air, and plenty of other indie/alternative/alt-country shit. Listen, just take a look at http://last.fm/user/jesstech
im terrible about forcing myself to sit down and read (i do peruse various internet publications of less scholarly merit) but here's a few books i like! oh you're going to be so disappointed in me
• I LOVE ILLUSTRATED CHILDREN'S BOOKS??? its not creepy its cool okay
• yo just kidding about Twilight of course. man. i tried to watch the movie once but i couldn't make it past the fact that edward cullen actually sparkles??? like a fucking child's macaroni and glitter craft project. what the hell
• pretty much anything animated or with talking animals in it because i gotta be like that
• Lemony Snicket's a Series of Unfortunate Events, Fantastic Mr. Fox, Rushmore, How to Train Your Dragon, Where the Wild Things Are, Coraline, Monster's Inc, Serenity, Who Framed Roger Rabbit, Space Jam... i've enjoyed too many to list
• unconventional dramas like Winter's Bone or Big Fish
GOD TV IS SO GOOD RIGHT NOW
• Mad Men, Portlandia, Twin Peaks, Nova, Nature, Parks & Recreation, 30 Rock, Comedy Bang! Bang!, Strangers with Candy
• Tom Goes to the Mayor, Tim & Eric Awesome Show, Great Job, Check It Out! with Dr. Steve Brule, YOU KNOW THE DRILL
• sushi, fucking tagging sushi
• authentic mexican taqueria tacos with all dem onions and cilantro whoo babe
• i love cooking with people i'm just bad at choosing things to make myself
Cartoons??? you didnt ask but i dont care
• Regular Show
• Adventure Time
• Venture Bros.
• Winnie the Pooh
• ~ttl 90s kid~ Rocko's Modern Life, The Angry Beavers, Tiny Toon Adventures, Animaniacs, CatDog (shut up i actually liked CatDog), Darkwing Duck, Duck Tales, Tale Spin, etc etc
• lets just list every Disney Afternoon cartoon series here okay
• the occasional anime?? the most mainstream of which i like is Darker than Black and definitely includes Bobobo–bo Bo-bobo.
• just finally watched Evangelion and loved it and now i understand why i like Darker than Black so thats kind of cool
• hot showers
• gotta have that internet
• cartoons, cuddles & cum
• dick deep in code
• drunk, watching Looney Tunes alone
• cuddling my stuffed Rabbit plush who is NEARLY MY SIZE hes very big and soft u_u
I like to think I'm a reasonably sane furry, though, and it's important for me to have a sense of humor about it!!
Furry right now is experiencing a bit of a renaissance amongst the small-press, indie comix artist scene and there's been a tremendous influx of incredibly cool people who wholeheartedly bask in the glow of 12ft muscletuar erotica. I like to think I pioneered some of that. There's some great people here and a heck of a lot of talent!!
As long as your definition of 'talent' includes on-model drawings of Disney animals doin the nasty which it should because thats one heck of a talent and you can't tell me otherwise, buster
- Ages 21–30
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating, casual sex
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.