Find better matches with our advanced
I’m looking for
- Ages 21–30
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, casual sex
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 10:46pm
- Bisexual, Queer
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Agnosticism, and laughing about it
- Taurus, but it doesn’t matter
- Dropped out of two-year college
- More than $1,000,000
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Mostly non-monogamous
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), C++ (Poorly)
Hem, Beck, Wye Oak, The National, Broken Bells, Andrew Bird, Matt Pond PA, Dr. Dog, Sufjan Stevens, Radiohead, Guster, Ray LaMontagne, Washed Out, Zero 7, Air, and plenty of other indie/alternative/alt-country shit. Listen, just take a look at http://last.fm/user/jesstech
im terrible about forcing myself to sit down and read (i do peruse various internet publications of less scholarly merit) but here's a few books i like! oh you're going to be so disappointed in me
• I LOVE ILLUSTRATED CHILDREN'S BOOKS??? its not creepy its cool okay
• yo just kidding about Twilight of course. man. i tried to watch the movie once but i couldn't make it past the fact that edward cullen actually sparkles??? like a child's macaroni and glitter daycare collage. what the hell
• pretty much anything animated or with talking animals in it because i gotta be like that
• Lemony Snicket's a Series of Unfortunate Events, Fantastic Mr. Fox, Rushmore, How to Train Your Dragon, Where the Wild Things Are, Coraline, Monster's Inc, Serenity, Who Framed Roger Rabbit, Space Jam... i've enjoyed too many to list
• unconventional dramas like Winter's Bone or Big Fish
GOD TV IS SO GOOD RIGHT NOW
• Mad Men, Portlandia, Twin Peaks, Nova, Nature, Parks & Recreation, 30 Rock, Comedy Bang! Bang!, Strangers with Candy
• Tom Goes to the Mayor, Tim & Eric Awesome Show, Great Job, Check It Out! with Dr. Steve Brule, YOU KNOW THE DRILL
• sushi, fucking tagging sushi
• authentic mexican taqueria tacos with all dem onions and cilantro whoo babe
• HUMMUS, SHAWARMA, FALAFEL, PITAS FUCK YEA
• i love cooking with people i'm just bad at choosing things to make myself
Cartoons??? you didnt ask but i dont care
• Regular Show
• Adventure Time
• Venture Bros.
• Winnie the Pooh
• ~ttl 90s kid~ Rocko's Modern Life, The Angry Beavers, Tiny Toon Adventures, Animaniacs, CatDog (shut up i actually liked CatDog), Darkwing Duck, Duck Tales, Tale Spin, etc etc
• lets just list every Disney Afternoon cartoon series here okay
• the occasional anime?? the most mainstream of which i like is Darker than Black but also includes Bobobo–bo Bo-bobo.
• just finally watched Evangelion and loved it and now i understand why i like Darker than Black so thats kind of cool
• hot showers
• gotta have that internet
• cartoons, cuddles & cum
• dick-deep in HTML
• drunk, watching Looney Tunes alone
I like to think I'm a reasonably sane furry, though, and it's important for me to have a sense of humor about it!!
Furry is experiencing somewhat of a renaissance among the small-press, indie comix artist scene and there's been a tremendous influx of incredibly cool people who appreciate the erotic allure of 12-foot muscletuar erotica. I like to think I pioneered some of that with my tumblr blog. There's some great people here and a heck of a lot of talent!!
As long as your definition of ‘talent’ includes painstakingly on-model drawings of Disney animals doin the nasty which it should because thats one heck of a talent and you can't tell me otherwise, buster
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.