Find better matches with our advanced
38 • Kernersville, NC • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 20–40
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Today – 6:11pm
- 5′ 8″ (1.73m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Aquarius, but it doesn’t matter
- Entertainment / Media
- Rather not say
Being an objective observer, yet still passing judgement.
Solving Problems with educated guesses.
Helping others solve complicated technical problems over the phone, because I'm a helluva guy.
I have cheap Yamaha guitar, and I can play E, Em, F, F#, G, and a bunch of other chords.
I remember phone numbers from 25 years ago.
Wasting time on Google Street View.
Wasting time on Wikipedia
Knowing which aux feed needs to be turned up on a Mackie 1402 VLZ mixer.
Driving a '71 Chevy truck with no power steering and manual transmission.
Raiders of the Lost Ark, Shawshank Redemption, Forest Gump, JFK, Apocalypse Now, the usual guy movies. I don't see movies in the theater much anymore, because it's usually a disappointment, but I still appreciate a good film however I might see it. I enjoy movies that don't depend on cgi effects. If a tank explodes in the desert, I'd like for a real tank to really explode in a real desert.
Hotel California is my all-time favorite album. But beyond that, I'm sure my music collection contains songs you've never heard, and songs you've heard too many times. I prefer listening to entire albums as a whole instead of "greatest hits" collections. Nickelback is not in my collection. They are the new .38 special.
My tastes are what I would describe as unsophisticated. I'm not into exotic dishes or gimmick combos from Applebee's. I like home cooked food, diner food, salt & vinegar chips, tobasco sauce, breakfast for lunch or dinner, granny smith apples, etcetera, etcetera.
2. Holden Beach
6. A Nap
- I'm not old enough to be your dad...maybe your uncle, but not your dad.
- Girls who take bathroom mirror pics where the toilet is visible will probably bang on the first date...just a hunch.
- This site is marginally better than that other free site.
- Needing to find a local "420 Buddy" is not a valid reason to join a dating site.
- If you claim to be in "grad school" or "getting your masters" you should probably avoid spelling mistakes and run-on sentences.
- Some "profiles" look less like profiles and more like disclaimers, warning labels, or terms of service agreements.
- So married women sign up for dating sites to meet new 'friends'?...interesting.
- It's very annoying when you trade messages with someone, only to find the next day their profile is deleted like they've gone into witness protection.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.