Find better matches with our advanced matching system
35 / M / Straight / Single
London, United Kingdom
- Last Online
- Nov 6
- 5′ 6″ (1.68m).
- Body Type
- Cancer but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from masters program
- Science / Tech / Engineering
- Rather not say
anthony_onetime London, United Kingdom more mathematical
hsdiam London, United Kingdom less political
_Call_Me_Q_ London, United Kingdom more adventurous
richi1983 London, United Kingdom more methodical
RossSurrey London, United Kingdom more adventurous
harpandu London, United Kingdom more adventurous
couscousisnice London, United Kingdom less artsy
compelling_ London, United Kingdom more mathematical
Working on all manner of digital projects for cash.
* Look ladies, I can cook....
* Running, and cycling. Just ran my second Marathon, and am got the running bug. Going from a dolt, to adult.
* Playing the electric Bass, but if I were honest I'd put this in the 'slightly shit at' category
I really need book recommendations. Tell me some. Even if you think I'm ugly, just give me something to read. I've read 25 shades of 50 Shades of Grey. Well, it was my friends book and there was nothing else to read so....
Music: Too much to mention. Blur, Super Furry Animals, Radiohead, the odd Northern Soul track, Jarvis Cocker, really strange electronic music (like Aphex Twin, Dubstep, les garçons de la plage.
Its a difficult question, but this shit matters. I've just bought all the My Bloody Valentine albums again and am happily rotting my eardrums away.
I like listening to radio stations of obscure places in the world. Like the Cook Island's radio station. It's like Murray Hewitt runs it.
Film: The Godfather, Das boot, Brotherhood, Old Boy, Spinal Tap, The Italian Job, District 9,apocalypse now.
Food: Anything I can cook and catch myself.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 26–35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
• you have good book and films recommendations.
• want to go on a Nectar card spending spree with me
• You want to tell me your favourite animal
• Give me travel tips