Find better matches with our advanced matching system
36 • M • London, United Kingdom
- Last Online
- Online now!
- 5′ 5″ (1.65m)
- Body Type
- Cancer, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from masters program
- Science / Engineering
- Rather not say
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
Working on all manner of digital projects for cash. Contemplating running my own business.
* Working on being Essex's third best cook
* places to run and cycle. Third marathon done. Possibly forth this year.
* Playing the electric Bass guitar, but if I were honest I'd put this in the 'slightly shit at' category
I really need book recommendations. Tell me some. Even if you think I'm ugly, just give me something to read. I've read 25 shades of 50 Shades of Grey. Well, it was my friends book and there was nothing else to read so....
Music: Too much to mention. Blur, Super Furry Animals, Radiohead, the odd Northern Soul track, Metronomy, Todd Terje, wierd ass music to pretend I'm avant garde , les garçons de la plage.
Its a difficult question, but this shit matters.
Film: The Godfather, Das boot, Brotherhood, Old Boy, Spinal Tap, The Italian Job, District 9,The Good, the bad and the Ugly
Food: Just trying to be a less annoying Jamie Oliver
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 26–38
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating, casual sex
• you have good book and films recommendations.
• want to go on a Nectar card spending spree with me
• You want to tell me your favourite animal
• Don't be put off by the Essex references. Essex is better then you think.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.