Find better matches with our advanced matching system
23 • M • Springfield, VA
- Last Online
- Sep 24, 2013
- Black, Native American
- 5′ 11″ (1.80m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Scorpio, but it doesn’t matter
- Working on university
- Rather not say
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- English (Fluently)
- bowling. My average is 175, I'm pretty proud of that. I bowled in a league for 3 years a few years back.
- blowing smoke rings while smoking hookah. Hookah's one of my chill out things to do, I usually listen to music or do some thinking when I'm by myself. I do love going to hookah bars though. (Side note: I don't smoke cigarettes though, hence the 'no' in the right side. I figure it's essentially talking about that.)
- dancing. It's what I'm told, but I don't really listen to people on that. I think I'm good because I enjoy it so much when I do it, so it translates well to other people.
Movies: Forrest Gump, Black Dynamite, Space Jam, Malibu's Most Wanted, Fight Club, Undercover Brother, Spider-Man
Shows: Community, Law and Order: SVU, Arrested Development, Regular Show, How I Met Your Mother, 30 Rock, Adventure Time
Music: Dance Gavin Dance, Lil B, Kendrick Lamar, Linkin Park, Silverstein, Chelsea Wolfe, Kreayshawn, The Word Alive, Fall Out Boy
My favorite genres would have to be post-hardcore and hip hop, but I appreciate most everything to a degree. I don't know much about country or folk, but I'm willing to learn. Send me a link to song by your favorite band? Also, my last.fm account is uS0UND.
Food: I really don't have any major food preferences, chicken based foods and pizza are tops. I like cereal too.
my Xbox - Gaming has been part of my life since I was 10.
my younger brother - He means so much to me, we've become really close in the last few years.
my drums - It's a total stress reliever, plus it makes good sounds.
my MacBook - macs on macs on macs
my parents - Having a support system is great, and I love them for it.
What's it feel like to be a ghost?
Why did my father take me into the city to see a marching band?
Why are we no strangers to love?
Why do bitches try to kill my vibe?
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 18–24
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.