Find better matches with our advanced matching system
23 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Sep 24
- Black, Native American
- 5′ 11″ (1.80m).
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Scorpio but it doesn’t matter
- Working on college/university
- Computer / Hardware / Software
- Rather not say
- Doesn’t have kids
- English (Fluently)
runninpcr Washington, District of Columbia more organized
tarheels48 Washington, District of Columbia less desiring of sex
MaxHarvest Fairfax, Virginia less kinky
MrSoak Fairfax, Virginia more introverted
hittinem21 Fairfax, Virginia more adventurous
HopLeaper Fairfax, Virginia more organized
Njabulo Washington, District of Columbia less kinky
Jesse9653 Arlington, Virginia more adventurous
- bowling. My average is 175, I'm pretty proud of that. I bowled in a league for 3 years a few years back.
- blowing smoke rings while smoking hookah. Hookah's one of my chill out things to do, I usually listen to music or do some thinking when I'm by myself. I do love going to hookah bars though. (Side note: I don't smoke cigarettes though, hence the 'no' in the right side. I figure it's essentially talking about that.)
- dancing. It's what I'm told, but I don't really listen to people on that. I think I'm good because I enjoy it so much when I do it, so it translates well to other people.
Movies: Forrest Gump, Black Dynamite, Space Jam, Malibu's Most Wanted, Fight Club, Undercover Brother, Spider-Man
Shows: Community, Law and Order: SVU, Arrested Development, Regular Show, How I Met Your Mother, 30 Rock, Adventure Time
Music: Dance Gavin Dance, Lil B, Kendrick Lamar, Linkin Park, Silverstein, Chelsea Wolfe, Kreayshawn, The Word Alive, Fall Out Boy
My favorite genres would have to be post-hardcore and hip hop, but I appreciate most everything to a degree. I don't know much about country or folk, but I'm willing to learn. Send me a link to song by your favorite band? Also, my last.fm account is uS0UND.
Food: I really don't have any major food preferences, chicken based foods and pizza are tops. I like cereal too.
my Xbox - Gaming has been part of my life since I was 10.
my younger brother - He means so much to me, we've become really close in the last few years.
my drums - It's a total stress reliever, plus it makes good sounds.
my MacBook - macs on macs on macs
my parents - Having a support system is great, and I love them for it.
What's it feel like to be a ghost?
Why did my father take me into the city to see a marching band?
Why are we no strangers to love?
Why do bitches try to kill my vibe?
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 18–24
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating