Find better matches with our advanced
32 • Alexandria, VA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 24–34
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Online now!
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m)
- Body type
- Mostly anything
- Catholicism, and laughing about it
- Aries, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from space camp
- Rather not say
- Strictly monogamous
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Likes cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Poorly), Italian (Poorly)
Also, gym because, well, yeah. Although less than I should.
Its the first one, actually. I know the things I claim to know. I am not Cliff Clavin. Although sometimes, I'll make up a fact just to see if I can get away with it. I got that from my dad, who once convinced someone that O'Hare's airport code is ORD for "Honorable Richard Daley." (Its not, of course; ORcharD Field was the original name).
Movies: Rather shamelessly, I enjoy the movies where a lot of stuff explodes and you don't have to think too much. Especially because I can make fun of the plot holes and illogical character decisions. Affleck is going to be a terrible Batman.
Shows: I liked Fiddler. Or wait did they mean TV!? Too late, typed Fiddler. Archer, Sherlock, Vikings, Venture Bros, Air Disasters, Seinfeld, Bob Burger ("His name is Bob Burger." Ha Teddy rules.), that sort of business.
Music: A cavalcade of guilty pleasures.
Food: Why is cereal not marketed to adults?
2) a skeletal and muscular system designed to operate in 1 G conditions, so that I can freely move about but not also worry about accidentally jumping at escape velocity
3) the Earth's magnetosphere, to prevent solar flares from irradiating me and everything I've ever loved
4) everything I've ever loved, which includes chicken fingers, cats that feel like they're made out of velvet, candles that smell like vanilla frosting, and a good hot shower after a crappy day
5) the ability to comprehend the English language and its overwhelmingly massive vocabulary
6) that glorious week of the year when the sun sets at, like, 9 PM
Hey, it said think outside the box, so Mission Accomplished.
Pyramids are just big, well engineered stone piles. They don't require exotic equipment or fantastic physics. You give a kid some letter blocks and you'll have a pyramidal structure later that day. I'm angry just thinking about it.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.