- Communicating ideas
- Tutoring people in math/science
- Accidentally cutting myself with my really sharp knives while trying to cook for friends.
Food: Pretty much anything. Some of my favorite places for various styles of food are: Sushi - Uchi; Tex Mex - Polvos; Middle Eastern -Phonecia, Vegetarian- Mothers; Thai - Madam Mam's (until I find something better); Ethiopian - Aster's
Music: Pretty diverse, except I really don't like a lot of radio hip hop, nor can I really handle Nashville Country. I worked a few bars downtown for years, and since I don't really listen to the radio much, most of the new music I was exposed to was local stuff. I stand by most Mike Patton projects (Faith No More, Mr Bungle, Lovage, Tomahawk, the list goes on...), I like some electronic music (Daft Punk, Justice, Wolfgang Gartner, Deadmau5), some Trip Hop/Downtempo stuff (Portishead, Hooverphonic, Massive Attack, Wax Tailor), some horrorpunk/rockabilly/psychobilly (The Cramps, Misfits, The Astro Zombies, The Reverend Horton Heat, Demented are Go!). Some of my local favorites are: Mr. Lewis and the Funeral Five, The Flametrick Subs, The Chumps, The Black Irish, Pong, Foot Patrol, Black Joe Lewis.
Books: Ender's Game, A Song of Ice and Fire, old William Gibson, the Dark Tower, Harry Potter, Chuck Palahniuk, World War Z, Starship Troopers (movie was terrible), and other stuff...
2) My puppy, Ender.
3) Topo Chico
4) A goal to work towards.
6) A solid internet connection (okay....I COULD, but I'd prefer this to only happen for short periods of time....say, camping, or a cruise)
- You actually want to meet at some point. I didn't come here for pen pals.
You should NOT message me if:
- You consider yourself "polyamorous". Not saying that things should be serious in the beginning, but if things head in that direction, I'm a one girl kind of guy and expect the same in return.
- You require your partner to share your faith/spirituality. I have no problem with faith, in general, but I prefer it to be a personal thing between you and whatever you believe in. I'm not going to be very receptive to talking about Jesus or discussing your horoscope as if it actually means anything. I think this where I'm going to lose a lot of people.
- You aren't in Austin (or at least very close). I'm not interested in something even vaguely long distance.