Find better matches with our advanced
36 • M • Austin, TX
I’m looking for
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 24–37
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 7:05pm
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m)
- Body Type
- Aries, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Science / Engineering
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Strictly monogamous
- Has dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently)
- Communicating ideas
- Tutoring people in math/science
- Accidentally cutting myself with my really sharp knives while trying to cook for friends.
Food: Pretty much anything. Some of my favorite places for various styles of food are: Sushi - Uchi; Tex Mex - Polvos; Middle Eastern -Phonecia, Vegetarian- Mothers; Thai - Madam Mam's; Ethiopian - Aster's
Music: Pretty diverse, except I really don't like a lot of radio hip hop, nor can I really handle Nashville Country. I worked a few bars downtown for years, and since I don't really listen to the radio much, most of the new music I was exposed to was local stuff. I stand by most Mike Patton projects (Faith No More, Mr Bungle, Lovage, Tomahawk, the list goes on...), I like some electronic music (Daft Punk, Justice, Wolfgang Gartner, Deadmau5), some Trip Hop/Downtempo stuff (Portishead, Hooverphonic, Massive Attack, Wax Tailor), some horrorpunk/rockabilly/psychobilly (The Cramps, Misfits, The Astro Zombies, The Reverend Horton Heat, Demented are Go!). Some of my local favorites are: Mr. Lewis and the Funeral Five, The Flametrick Subs, The Chumps, The Black Irish, Pong, Foot Patrol, Black Joe Lewis.
Books: Ender's Game, A Song of Ice and Fire, old William Gibson, the Dark Tower, Harry Potter, Chuck Palahniuk, World War Z, Starship Troopers (movie was terrible), and other stuff...
2) My physics family.
3) A new puzzle to solve.
4) Something to work towards.
6) (slot available)
- You actually want to meet at some point. I didn't come here for pen pals.
- You appreciate the statement: "85% of all statistics are made up on the spot."
You should NOT message me if:
- You consider yourself "polyamorous". Not saying that things should be serious in the beginning, but if things head in that direction, I'm a one girl kind of guy and expect the same in return.
- You aren't in Austin (or at least very close). I'm not interested in something even vaguely long distance.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.