Find better matches with our advanced matching system
35 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Dec 7
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m).
- Body Type
- Aries but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from college/university
- Science / Tech / Engineering
- Has dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently)
jack_burtonsays Austin, Texas more adventurous
theangel18 Austin, Texas more adventurous
bonzo1801 Austin, Texas more adventurous
lifeisfun1984 Austin, Texas more adventurous
music_reference Austin, Texas more adventurous
aarbear1983 Austin, Texas more desiring of sex
Raanab Austin, Texas more adventurous
anarchalchemist Austin, Texas more adventurous
- Tutoring people in math/science
- Accidentally cutting myself with my really sharp knives while trying to cook for friends.
- Acting like I planned the whole thing.
Food: Pretty much anything. Some of my favorite places for various styles of food are: Sushi - Uchi; Tex Mex - Polvos; Middle Eastern -Phonecia, Vegetarian- Mothers; Thai - Madam Mam's; Ethiopian - Aster's
Music: Pretty diverse, except I really don't like a lot of radio hip hop, nor can I really handle Nashville Country. I worked a few bars downtown for years, and since I don't really listen to the radio much, most of the new music I was exposed to was local stuff. I stand by most Mike Patton projects (Faith No More, Mr Bungle, Lovage, Tomahawk, the list goes on...), I like some electronic music (Daft Punk, Justice, Wolfgang Gartner, Deadmau5), some Trip Hop/Downtempo stuff (Portishead, Hooverphonic, Massive Attack, Wax Tailor), some horrorpunk/rockabilly/psychobilly (The Cramps, Misfits, The Astro Zombies, The Reverend Horton Heat, Demented are Go!)...this list is tiring me. Some of my local favorites are: Mr. Lewis and the Funeral Five, The Flametrick Subs, The Chumps, The Black Irish, Pong, Foot Patrol, Black Joe Lewis....there are more, but I'm really tired of listing things.
Books: Ender's Game, A Song of Ice and Fire, old William Gibson, the Dark Tower, Harry Potter, Chuck Palahniuk, World War Z, Starship Troopers (movie was terrible), and other stuff...
2) The support of my friends and family
3) A new puzzle to solve
4) Something to look forward to
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 24–36
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating
- You actually want to meet at some point.
- You appreciate the statement: "85% of all statistics are made up on the spot."
You should NOT message me if:
- You believe your zodiac sign actually means anything.
- You believe that fairies are real.
- You'd argue that there is a link between mysticism and quantum mechanics without ever haven taken a physics class in your life.