Find better matches with our advanced
29 • Streamwood, IL • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 26–32
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Online now!
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Christianity, and somewhat serious about it
- Scorpio, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Sales / Marketing
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Likes dogs
When I'm not working, I do relax. Play my guitar, video games (only a little bit now and then), watch movies, and read books. I also have been on the path to better health by going to the gym three times a week.
- I'm not too shabby at cooking.
- fixing computers
Movies: My two favorite movies are Ghostbusters and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Others I like Serenity, Star Wars, Anything by Tim Burton or Kevin Smith, Die Hard, and any movies with vampires (the real ones, not the twilight ones) and/or zombies. I honestly will give almost anything a shot. From romantic comedies to Splat Pack (yes, I'm a little twisted).
TV: Big Bang Theory, Wipeout, Sons of Anarchy, Friday Night Lights, The Tonight Show, True Blood, Entourage, Weeds, Supernatural, Rescue Me, Bones, Deadliest Warrior and the news (yes, I watch the news, quite frequently).
Music: Southern Rock, Blues, Pop (I know...), Country. Pretty much anything with a good beat.
- Give you an idea, here's some of the bands that have been frequenting my iPod selections: Avenged Sevenfold, Flyleaf, Halestorm, Brian Haner, MxPx, Good Charlotte, Ozzy, Taylor Swift (don't judge), etc. And that's just my recent selections...
Food: Barbecue, Pizza, Pasta, Breakfast. My favorite "food groups" are meat (bacon and beef particularly), cheese (fresh mozzarella is divine!) and dark chocolate.
- My iPod (days of music in a small package)
- Books (I have a kindle, but I love the smell of books)
- Glasses (can't see farther than a foot without them).
- My future home: Nice amount of acreage, a massive garden, maybe some small game, alternative energy, etc.
- I enjoy the occasional dose of celebrity gossip magazines.
- I know what a hospital corner is and I implement them!
- I am terrified of being up high in tall buildings, but can stand on top of 14K foot mountains or the edge of the Grand Canyon. (go figure!)
- If you read the whole profile, bravo! I'm really a nice guy, i've had all my shots, and i don't bite (the last two were meant as jokes. It comes from my previous employment at a pet supply store).
- If you smoke at all, don't bother. I find the smell and look disgusting.
- I ask for the same courtesy that I'm sure you want. If I write, a simple response would be nice. Especially if I've seen that you've read it.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.