Find better matches with our advanced
28 • M • Streamwood, IL
I’m looking for
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 24–29
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 4:46pm
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Christianity, and somewhat serious about it
- Scorpio, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Sales / Marketing
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Likes dogs
When I'm not working, I do relax. Play my guitar, video games (only a little bit now and then), watch movies, read books, and relax outdoors.
Lastly, I'm looking for the path that best fits my life. Whether its the job that makes me feel good and wake up happy, or the woman that will make me feel complete, or finding things to do that are non-destructive and fun.
Also, I'm not too shabby at cooking. After I finished college, I decided I should start expanding my cooking beyond noodles and microwave. My two favorite dishes I make are a great chili (sausage and beef) and some bad-ass brownies (no funny stuff in them). I would love to get into Italian cooking on how to do it right, particularly manicotti and lasagna. One of my favorite foods is pizza, and would love to learn how to make it. But that is a science in and of itself. The right sauce, crust ingredients and strength, the amount of cheese and toppings, etc.
I'm also a very casual dresser. Unless I need to be dressed up real fancy, I'm usually in shorts/jeans and a t-shirt. Unless, I get to a game day, then I'm in a jersey of sorts (and I have plenty to choose from.).
Movies: My two favorite movies are Ghostbusters and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Others I like Serenity, Star Wars, Anything by Tim Burton or Kevin Smith, Die Hard, and any movies with vampires (the real ones, not the twilight ones) and/or zombies. I honestly will give almost anything a shot. From romantic comedies to Splat Pack (yes, I'm a little twisted).
TV: Big Bang Theory, Wipeout, Sons of Anarchy, Friday Night Lights, The Tonight Show, True Blood, Entourage, Weeds, Supernatural, Rescue Me, Bones, Deadliest Warrior and the news (yes, I watch the news, quite frequently).
Music: Southern Rock, Blues, Pop (I know...), Country. Pretty much anything with a good beat.
- Give you an idea, here's some of the bands that have been frequenting my iPod selections: Avenged Sevenfold, Flyleaf, Halestorm, Brian Haner, MxPx, Good Charlotte, Ozzy, Taylor Swift (don't judge), etc. And that's just my recent selections...
Food: Barbecue, Pizza, Pasta, Breakfast. My favorite "food groups" are meat (bacon and beef particularly), cheese (fresh mozzarella is divine!) and dark chocolate.
- My iPod (days of music in a small package)
- Books (I have a kindle, but I love the smell of books)
- Glasses (can't see farther than a foot without them).
- My future home: Nice amount of acreage, a massive garden, maybe some small game, alternative energy, etc.
- I enjoy the occasional dose of celebrity gossip magazines.
- I decided to see "Black Swan" before I even heard of the lesbian scene
- I know what a hospital corner is and I implement them!
- I am terrified of being up high in tall buildings, but can stand on top of 14K foot mountains (go figure!)
- If you read the whole profile, bravo! I'm really a nice guy, i've had all my shots, and i don't bite (the last two were meant as jokes. It comes from my previous employment at a pet supply store).
- If you smoke at all, don't bother. I find the smell and look disgusting.
- I do write back, and hopefully you'll do the same if I take the time to write you (though my initial message might not be the best. I'm horrible at the first message), Even if I'm being turned down
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.