Find better matches with our advanced
51 • Northbrook, IL • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 18–60
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating, casual sex
- Last online
- Today – 4:07am
- 5′ 9″ (1.75m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Very often
- Aries, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Rather not say
- Has kids, and might want more
- Has dogs and likes cats
i've been desperately looking for a tennis partner somewhere in the Chicagoland area. Could it be you? Are you the one? I love being physically fit and love looking better than most teenage jocks around here but I would really love to have somebody to work out with and for !
They probably also notice my smile and my glib Good Nature and warm personality. I can't be shy with strangers because I'm a guitar teacher and meet new people all the time so I need to instill a sense of confidence
MOVIES:The Joy Luck Club,All Classic Disney animated films,Most Pixar,Sweeney Todd,Tim Burtons Alice in Wonderland,King Kong,Dumb and Dumber,Tommy Boy,Vanilla Sky,Minority Report.Behind the Candelabra,etc etc etc
TV SHOWS ; It's always Sunny in Philadelphia,Breaking Bad,Walking Dead,Pawn Stars,American Restoration,Modern Family,GMA,The View. And I recently discovered the comic genius Louis CK on Netflix… God forgive me but that guy is funny !!!he has me crying w laughter every time I watch one of his standups
MUSIC: Beatles,Yes,Steely Dan,Genesis,Moody Blues,Pat Metheny,Joe Pass,Django Rienhart,Katy Perry,Rhianna,Pink,Thompson Twins,REM,Pink Floyd. Top 40 pop stuff from all different eras...
FOOD: Everything that's bad for you,like Pizza,Cheeseburgers,BBQ Ribs (MY FAVE!!!), Fried Chicken,Rubens,Cold cuts,(all in moderation) oranges,Apples,Bananas.Carrots,most veggies, Except lima beans.
2. My dog Ringo . I never wanted a dog but my daughter wanted one so badly I finally convinced my landlord to let me get one and now I can't imagine living without him because he's my best friend And a great roommate !
3. My mac . I'm constantly producing recordings and printouts and chord charts and tablature and music for my students and without my computer I have no access to my thousands of files .
4. my cartoon statue collection. I think I have about 1500 gorgeous cartoon statues throughout my house. It's rather remarkable and incredible and I would love for you to see it… It will blow you away… Especially if you love Disney !
5. My good health and physical fitness.Im in my mid-50s now and could be a fitness model quite frankly and that's only because I've been busting my ass and watching what I eat… I didn't develop a six pack until I was 52 and I have to thank God that at my age my body is in tiptop shape !
6. The good common sense my parents instilled in me from an early age . Without that I would've been dead a long time ago !!
I eat what I want and when I want. I'm able to exercise 1 to 3 hours a day without interruption. I spend hours every day practicing my guitar and new music ... But make no mistake, there's a hole in my heart and I know I'm not ever going to be fully complete living alone . This is a hard one to admit .
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.