Find better matches with our advanced
38 • Los Angeles, CA • Woman
I’m looking for
- Ages 30–45
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Jun 27
- 5′ 6″ (1.68m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- When drinking
- Atheism, and very serious about it
- Leo, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from university
- Art / Music / Writing
- Mostly monogamous
- Likes dogs and has cats
I edit a feminist zine called Sandy. It was named after my grandma, who is the original bad bitch. If you're curious about it (and wondering if it's totally boring), spy on our Instagram: @sandythezine
I get excited about frozen yogurt.
I volunteer every week at an all-kittens shelter. This is not just a fantasy.
And in general, I'm spending all of my waking moments collecting stories, learning new skills, and mentally writing sketch comedy.
Plastic: Ask me about music, and I will talk for six hours straight. You might get bored. In general: 70s-style metal, riot grrl blah blah, 90s hip hop, J.Dilla (and anything related), 60s/70s psychedelia, krautrock, 90s teen angst anthems, Fleetwood Mac, Justin Timberlake, Robyn, and (sigh) I know too much about late 80s/early 90s industrial music. In summary: I'm the annoying sort of person that will listen to the same song 20 times in a row.
Moving: I know very little about film, except for maybe all of the movies that art school denizens love. But I want to learn! And I'm going through an intense Beavis and Butthead/Daria phase.
Edible: TACOS. FOR EVERY MEAL!
If you text me constantly I'm going to get freaked out.
If you rarely text me I'm going to get sad.
Mostly I want someone to sleep with somewhat regularly and occasionally attend parties with me.
Also, I've only done karaoke one time and it was...sigh...a Nine Inch Nails song.
Now do you think I'm so cute?
Are you creative? Smart? Witty? Not lazy in bed? Do you have good style, love animals, and do rad stuff in your spare time? If you answered yes to these questions, then please message me.
Please don't message me if you are the sort of wastrel that buys name brand medicine. It's Walitin and Waldryl or nothing, babe.
Also, please don't message me if:
1. You are allergic to cats. I know it seems to have so much wacky romantic potential, but it's just not going to work. And don't message me about how much you hate cats and that's too bad because I'm so cute, because that's fucking boring.
2. You are an overtexter. That's even more boring.
3. You're not funny.
4. Your messages seem as if they were written by an oversexed tween. Substituting numbers for words was only cool when Prince did it.
5. You don't read books and/or you want to start a musical taste pissing contest.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.