Also, I was raised by Lesbians! Lesbian, Republican, Christians to be exact. It's a bit like being raised by wolves... except for it's not at all like that, but I could see how it may be interesting to some people (it's just normal to me).
Disclaimer: If you're a die-hard Christian, or if you don't believe in evolution, believe that creationism should be taught in science class as a valid alternative view, or are confused about the difference between "theory" in the scientific sense (as opposed to the colloquial sense), you probably need to just move on. There will be conflict (did you possibly see the recent debate between Bill Nye and Ken Ham? I'm "Team Nye" all the way)...
I'm an artist, although I prefer the term Illustrator, and I make my living as a freelance contractor. Illustration, Design, and Web Development help me pay the bills.
I'm really into (what I think are) cool geeky-nerdy subjects, and lots of other stuff, too... Like quantum physics, bonobos, evolution, science, politics, documentaries, words (in general), punctuation, language, books, film, religion... I can talk about anything...
“It's a lazy Saturday afternoon, there's a couple lying naked in bed reading Encyclopedia Britannica to each other, and arguing about whether the Andromeda Galaxy is more 'numinous' than the Resurrection. Do they know how to have a good time, or don't they?”
Does that quote resonate with you in any way? It would be nice if it did.
Also (more about me), I sometimes use too many ellipses... but, in my defense... I do know how to use an Em Dash properly, and I am a huge fan of the Oxford comma... so...
Otherwise, I'm spending time writing, illustrating, and telling my own stories when I can... I'm planning on being published soon, but we shall see.
Right now, though, I'm mostly getting serious about my independent contracting business, and trying to take on new clients every day (and seriously considering hiring a few employees soon to help with the workload).
I'm also really good at having amazingly gorgeous eyes... and being very humble about the fact. Ahem...
Way too much to list here. Ask me later?
2. Something to draw with and on (hopefully a nice grey mechanical pencil, the only kind of pencil I really like using... and simple bond paper will do just fine, thanks).
3. Something to write with and on (preferably a computer keyboard, although I write all my notes and make 'jottings' with a pencil on whatever paper is available).
4. Food and drink (counts as one, right? Some sushi and some sake sound good right about now).
5. A good movie, film, engaging TV show (Breaking Bad?), or a documentary to watch while in bed...
6. And... someone to share all these things with (especially the movie in bed part).
You're emotionally available, capable, and mature about it.