Find better matches with our advanced
52 • Albuquerque, NM • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 31–53
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Today – 5:49pm
- Hispanic / Latin
- 5′ 7″ (1.70m)
- Body type
- Mostly other
- Christianity, and somewhat serious about it
- Aquarius, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from two-year college
- Sales / Marketing
- Rather not say
- Has kids, but doesn’t want more
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Fluently), Italian (Okay), Portuguese (Poorly)
Movies: Comedies, Documentaries, The Movie "This is as good as it gets"
Shows: News, AGT, M.A.S.H, Sports Center, Public Events
Food: I like it all, both eating out and cooking and eating in. (but cooking is no fun if you can't share it with someone, it just tastes better that way)
Music: Contemporary Christian, Acoustic Storm Sunday Mornings on 102.5, Classic Rock 60's, 70's, 80's, Classic Country, and some Latin music.
5. Good Food
6. A few bucks in my pocket
"...he who waters will himself be watered." (Proverbs 11:25b)
9 Ways I Know She's the One
1. Love for her begins to become unselfish and not self seeking.
2. Can't imagine my future without her and all my plans begin to seem incomplete without her.
3. Begin to have a sense of responsibility towards her (praying for her, fasting on her behalf, making sure she's doing well in all areas)
4. Know that she can be that helpmeet that adds value to my life, push me to fulfill your purpose and believes in God's vision for me.
5. Closest friends, family, and/or spiritual mentors tell me including receiving Godly confirmation from spiritual peers or advisers.
6. Her flaws become part of what I love about her.
7. Want to be a better man for her in all areas of my life (spiritual, emotional, physical, financial).
8. Feel like I can be naked and unashamed before her.
9. Know I can trust her in every way with no doubt or question in my mind.
A good woman elevates a man's life. Her wisdom, love and understanding provide him with the support to succeed and grow beyond what even he himself thought was possible."
Shannon Yvette Tanner
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.