New! Incognito Mode. Now you can hand-select who sees you on OkCupid. That means total control of your visibility.
Find better matches with our advanced
32 • Sterling Heights, MI • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 22–33
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Jan 26
- 6′ 1″ (1.85m)
- Body type
- Gemini, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Science / Engineering
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and has cats
- English (Fluently)
I've got 30+ tattoos but I wear a long sleeved shirt and tie to work everyday. I'm an engineer but I'm not socially awkward. I fit in equally at a black tie event or a punk rock show. My two favorite hobbies are working out and playing dorky card games. My time is incredibly valuable to me, but I'd rather be spending it volunteering than anything else. I love playing sports but I am the least athletic/coordinated person imaginable. I love the ocean and hot tubs but can't stand cold swimming pools.
Movies: The Princess Bride, 5th Element, and Fight Club round out my top 3
Music: Nada Surf, The Weakerthans, mewithoutYou, Dustin Kensrue, Frank Turner, Kind of Like Spitting, and Silversun Pickups
Food: I pretty much just eat eggs, veggies, nuts and meat. Its amazing how many different ways you can find to prepare eggs when you eat at least a dozen a day!
2) My Grandma
3) The gym
4) My friends (I don't have any family in Michigan, so my friends are my family)
5) The Internet (if I'm being honest here, this should really just say pictures of cats)
6) Comfy socks. Seriously, if I was rich, I'd never rewear socks. I don't think theres any better feeling then putting on a fresh pair of nice new socks.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.