- Graduated from KSU 2 years ago, managed to get a job with an awesome company in St. Louis. For better or for worst I somehow managed to get transferred back to Topeka.
- Coffee: I love it. I regularly get funny looks from my friends when I tell them how much I spend on the stuff.
- I’m terrible about staying on one topic when talking to people; there are some many interesting things to talk about my brain can’t focus just on one.
- Boats are probably my favorite thing in the world; summer just wouldn’t be complete without spending some quality time lounging around on the back of the boat.
-I travel on a fairly regular basis for both business and pleasure. Unlike a lot of people I really don’t mind living in Topeka (every city is what you make it), but I can’t help but to get out to explore new places/have random travel adventures with my friends/co-workers.
-Messing around in the kitchen is one of my newer hobbies, in particular baking; I have found it to be a great way to decompress from a long work week. I’d say I’m definitely a solid 90% in the “Hey this is really good!”/ “Holy crap that’s horrid!” hit ratio with my cooking
The number one reason why I love my job though: I get paid to color stuff with highlighters!
TV: I really don’t watch any TV, there are way too many other interesting things to be doing.
Food: I’m pretty much down for anything. I’ve recently started to challenge myself by trying some of the foods I’ve had a prejudice against since I was a kid; mostly mushrooms and seafood. My favorite food though: steak; nothing fancy, just quality meat, properly seasoned & cooked.
Books- I read, a lot; I’m into everything from the classics to science fiction although I've been trying to stick more toward the non-fiction side of things right now. Currently I'm reading Dance with Dragons by George Martin and slowly making my way through Thomas Jefferson: The art of power. Some of my favorites include the Dresden files, anything by Douglas Adams, The Heart of Darkness, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, Fahrenheit 451, The Grand Design, The Pearl, Naked Economics, and many others that I don't feel like typing out.
2. boats (again life would be depressing without them)
3. a stocking cap in winter (my head gets bloody cold in the winter)
4. cool summer mornings (um...I just like them, 'nuff said)
5. Goals (This is pretty self-explanatory)
6. A watch (I'm all about being punctual)