Here are a few basics:
1. I want kids. If you don't want kids, I'm not your girl. If you don't want kids then you need to find someone who also doesn't want kids, I'm not changing my view on this nor am I looking to change anyone else's view on this subject.
2. I like sports, especially baseball and basketball. I would love to go to Boston sometime and see both the Celtics and the Sox play. Wrigley field is probably one of my favorites places to watch a game, though Great American isn't half bad. I much prefer watching sports live than on TV
4. My music interests range from Beethoven to Smashing Pumpkins to Beyonce to Billy Joel to Rascal Flatts. As well as many things in between. My mood determines my music choice for the day. I've been really into Bruno Mars and Imagine Dragons lately. Also an Amy Winehouse fan. I've seen Elton John, Billy Joel, Tony Bennett, and John Mellencamp in concert just to name a few.
5. I'm a decent cook and a pretty good baker. When I get together with friends I'm usually in charge of dessert. Sometimes alcohol and dessert. My grandmother on my father's side was a baker and passed some good recipes on to me.
6. I have been known to make people laugh so hard they cry. I also have friends that can make me laugh so hard no sound comes out. Humor can get you through so many situations. My current favorite show Impractical Jokers makes me laugh so hard my sides hurt. If you don't know who they are, look them up.
7. My friends and family are very important to me. I have a niece and 2 nephews. They are all amazing in their own way. I have a group of close friends from high school and even though we have our differences we're still as close as ever.
Anything else, let me know!