Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
Some random stuff -
* I like lists.
* Pink is my favorite color.
* I just recently bought a house and moved into the foothills - its
pretty amazing! And while I still work and commute to Denver - I'm
very much into spending time in the mountains and enjoying my new
* My motorcycle - a Kawasaki eR-6n - love the twisties and making
new riding friends.
* I've fallen out of an airplane almost 500 times. It will cost you
~$200+ to go your first time. I haven't jumped in 2 years - just
hasn't been a priority - but I imagine I will get back into it
again one day.
* I'm crafty - knitting, crochet, sewing, jewelry, painting, paper
- and I'm always looking for fun crafting buddies to hang out and
get creative with.
* Cooking and baking - if you like making tasty messes in the
kitchen - or helping clean up after - let's make something sweet -
* We recently started home brewing. Have a favorite recipe or tip
to share? Want to try something new?
* I grew up an Army brat and have lived all over place - would love
to travel more.
* My job is stressful and I sometimes spend too many hours at work.
But I'm proud of what I do and I'm really good at it.
* Trying to do more hiking and backpacking - have done some awesome
trips in the past and love to get to places where cell phones don't
work and really get away every now and then.
* No, I don't ski. Tried it a few times now and it's not my
* I have a full sleeve tattoo, and quite a few others as well -
yes, it hurt, yes, I want more.
* I'm probably more queer than bi - but I try not to get hung up on
labels and just be whatever it is.
* I dont want kids - I'm glad you like yours, I'm sure they're
perfect little angels - but I'm not looking to be a parent or
* Kinky - yes
* I'm in an open non-monogomous (poly) relationship. I am not
cheating and open communication is how my relationships work. So,
if you have a partner that doesn't know you're here - don't message
I'm intelligent, adventurous and open-minded.
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
I'm an engineer and I work hard so I can play harder.
I'm a control freak with a perfectionist streak and I'm always
searching for the right balance in life.
Grabbing onto new opportunities, ready for the next big step.
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
Trying new things.
Being smarter than your average bear.
Getting away with it.
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
Kids tend to yell and point in the store, "mommy, mommy - she has
pink hair!! Why can't I have pink hair??" Lol
Adults who don't know me walk up and comment or touch my tattoos
My friends say I have the cutest smile. :-)
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
I like reading sci-fi books but it's been a while since I've had
time. I think the last thing I read was the True Blood books.
Movies - Lord of the Rings Trilogy, Dark Knight, Star Wars, Devil's
Rejects, Secretary... I love watching movies, Sci-fi, action,
comedy, foreign, independent.
Tv shows - True Blood, House, Top Gear, South Park.. Project Runway
and Hell's Kitchen are my reality TV guilty pleasures, I just can't
Music - I like all kinds of music but mostly listen to rock or
metal. Some favorites - Greenday, Korn, Rob Zombie, System of a
Down, Rage, Johny Cash... I'm usually not picky and end up
listening to whatever the people around me enjoy.
Food - I miss New Orleans food...otherwise...it would be easier to
ask what I don't like.
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
Air, water, food, shelter?
I've lived without a lot of things... including loosing almost
everything I owned in hurricane Katrina.
The things that remain constant - choosen family, friends, love.
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
What makes people tick. The next great adventure. The relationships
in my life. Where to go on my next motorcycle ride. The kinky
things I did last night.
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
I might be knitting, watching TV, out and about, going for a ride,
who knows... I don't know...let's make plans for Friday, lol.
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
I sleep with a teddy bear.
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
- you can form more than one sentance at a time. And have something
more interesting to say than to proposition me for sex.
- you'd like to become part of my crafty coalition of world
domination and want to get some craft on sometime.
- I visited your profile and 'ranked' you 5 stars, I probably liked
your profile and couldn't think of a cute and clever message myself
and am hoping you'll notice me ;-)
- Riding buddies
- Kinky play partners are a possibility but don't be a creep about
- Want a fun activity partner? Here's another list to help you out
- roller skating or derby, ziplining, track days, go-karts, fiber
festivals, music events, awesome local shops, street fairs,
museums, flea markets, auctions, hot springs, tubing, rafting.
Well, you get the idea...
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.