* I like lists.
* Pink is my favorite color.
* My motorcycle - a Kawasaki eR-6n - love the twisties and making new riding friends.
* I've fallen out of an airplane almost 500 times. It will cost you ~$200+ to go your first time. I haven't jumped in 2 years - just hasn't been a priority - but I imagine I will get back into it again one day.
* I'm crafty - knitting, crochet, sewing, jewelry, painting, paper - and I'm always looking for fun crafting buddies to hang out and get creative with.
* Cooking and baking - if you like making tasty messes in the kitchen - or helping clean up after - let's make something sweet - or spicy.
* We recently started home brewing. Have a favorite recipe or tip to share? Want to try something new?
* I grew up an Army brat and have lived all over place - would love to travel more.
* My job is stressful and I sometimes spend too many hours at work. But I'm proud of what I do and I'm really good at it.
* Trying to do more hiking and backpacking - have done some awesome trips in the past and love to get to places where cell phones don't work and really get away every now and then.
* No, I don't ski. Tried it a few times now and it's not my thing.
* I have a full sleeve tattoo, and quite a few others as well - yes, it hurt, yes, I want more.
* I'm probably more queer than bi - but I try not to get hung up on labels and just be whatever it is.
* I dont want kids - I'm glad you like yours, I'm sure they're perfect little angels - but I'm not looking to be a parent or babysitter.
* Kinky - yes
* I'm in an open non-monogomous (poly) relationship. I am not cheating and open communication is how my relationships work. So, if you have a partner that doesn't know you're here - don't message me.
I'm intelligent, adventurous and open-minded.