I'm nerdy and socially awkward. Probably a mild form of aspergers, or ASD for those of you who stick to current medical terminology. Basically calculus is easy but reading people is difficult.
- I am polyamorous but selective when it comes to new lovers.
- I enjoy commitment but do not understand monogamy.
- I enjoy debate but dislike arguing.
- I enjoy drinking but dislike being drunk.
- I like political theory but dislike politics.
- I'm a great listener with a lot to say.
- I remember people but forget names.
- I enjoy finding answers more than having answers.
I've been called an optimist, pessimist, realist, idealist, nihilist, and the most frustratingly level headed person in the world. It all depends on the perspective of the observer.
I believe time is life's most precious resource and I have no desire to waste mine or yours by pretending to be someone I'm not.
I encourage my friends, family, lovers, and sometimes people I just met to think about their goals, pursue their dreams, and question their perception of reality.
For the record I'm in an open relationship. That just seems like the kind of thing most people would want to know about when considering someone as potential dating material so there it is.