I've come to the realization that "socially leftist foreign immigrant computer science major living in the bay area" describes about half the population here. So let's talk less mundane details.
* I've seen almost every state in the continental united states of America by road trip.
* I consider the proper pairing of pie and ice cream to be as important as some consider pairing wine with an entree.
* I speak fluent cat.
* When I watch a sci/fi movie, I try to reverse engineer upper and lower bounds for ship specifications based on observable data.
* My favorite moment is when I am exposed to information so radically new, it takes me a while just to process it.
* I cannot listen to a musical score without creating a dramatic scene to go along with it.
Perhaps most telling: if you gave me the power to go back in time and change my life, I wouldn't touch a thing. I'd be too afraid to mess up the chain of causality that got me where I am today. That's how truly content I am with how my life turned out. Three years ago I would have changed everything. Now? I would change nothing.
I'm currently in a happy relationship right now. This profile is mostly for doing quizzes and finding gamer friends.