Some more details about me -
I am a guy who does NOT:
- watch sports
- drink beer
- have kids
- have ex-wives (or current, for that matter)
- sleep with other guys
But what I DO:
- Professional job
- Well traveled (10 countries and a number of states)
- I don't own a TV, and haven't since 2006
- I love girly drinks, but don't drink often - I had some white russians at New Years, for example, and something called a Pink Squirrel which was DELICIOUS! (just like drinking marshmallow)
- I love biking, hiking, and get to the gym 2-3 days / wk
- Enjoy Italian and Vietnamese restaurants, burgers, and pizza.., I am not a fan of spicy food; Pain is not a flavor!
- Educated (MBA)
- Play board games, strategy games, etc. and hit the casino. Gotta' keep the mind active.
- Spend a lot of time in Ann Arbor, only a 35-minute drive
- Love all animals that naturally occur with 4 legs or less
- I don't like watching sports, short of the SuperBowl because of commercials, and it is usually a genuinely good game.
If any of that sounds interesting, we should talk!
In the interest of full disclosure, I suck at dating. :) By that I mean I am typically straight forward, honest, and genuine. Also a bit shy. I just want to put that out there. Be patient. Be gentle. :p