Find better matches with our advanced matching system

—% Match
—% Enemy

ReadDirt

29 M Frederick, CO

My Details

Last Online
Today – 6:12pm
Orientation
Straight
Ethnicity
White
Height
5′ 9″ (1.76m)
Body Type
Average
Diet
Smokes
No
Drinks
Socially
Drugs
Never
Religion
Sign
Pisces, and it’s fun to think about
Education
Graduated from university
Job
Other
Income
Relationship Status
Single
Relationship Type
Strictly monogamous
Offspring
Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
Pets
Likes dogs
Speaks
English (Fluently)

Similar Users

What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
Work, work, and a little play.

Took a spur of the moment trip to Mexico ("right near da beach mon") earlier this month...on like 8 hours notice. The experience was great because, hey, vacation! but also it was just exciting to be able to just take off and go somewhere.

Currently working in oil and gas after spending my first 6 years after college in the social services / corrections field. Crazy hours but enjoying the work and life much more these days.
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
Checkers. Reading. Verbosity. Memory like an elephant. Predicting how long it will take to get somewhere. Naming college mascots. Positivity. I think I'm wildly funny but that is definitely up for debate.
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
That I'm quiet. I'm easy going and laid back but the better I know you the louder I get.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
Stand-Up! - Mitch Hedberg, Louis CK, Kevin Hart, Dave Chapelle, Greg Giraldo, Gabriel Iglesias, Jim Gaffigan
Books - I Am America (And So Can You!), Song of Ice and Fire, Discworld, Starship Troopers, Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy, On Writing, anything history related
Movies - The Rock, Zombieland, O Brother Where Art Thou, Watchmen, 300, Marvel movies, Finding Nemo, The Mummy, She's Out of My League, Dark Knight Rises, Forgetting Sarah Marshall, all other movies ever
Music - Otis Redding. Reckless Kelly, The Damn Quails, Volbeat, Casey Donahew Band, AC/DC, early DMX, B.O.B., Outkast. Pretty much anything from the 50's to today has a chance at being found in my playlist. Only music I don't enjoy much is stuff that really tries to preach a message to you. Music is where I want to go to relax and escape not receive life lessons.
Shows - Archer, Justified, Community, Workaholics, Castle, Bones, Battlestar Galactica, SportsCenter, Brooklyn Nine Nine
Food - Steak, Italian, Asian
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
Family, friends, animals, sports (particularly basketball), travel, music, and movies. 7 is close enough to 6 right?
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
How 95% of people on OkCupid seem to have been to Africa. Also those 95 percent go up to the mountains with the other 5 percent and takes pictures of each other every weekend...
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
At a Nuggets game, movie, out with friends, taking in a concert in Denver or at Red Rocks depending on the weekend
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
I hate snow. Snowboarding. Skiing. All of it. Lived in CO my entire life.

Also I'm a lifelong Buffs fan whose alma mater is CSU.

While we are sharing things my deepest fear is being buried alive.
I’m looking for
  • Girls who like guys
  • Ages 21–38
  • Near me
  • Who are single
  • For long-term dating, short-term dating
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
You think you might like me! Or you know you hate me! We share the same interests...or if we don't! (Opposites attract right?) If you love going to concerts, sporting events, or movies. If you enjoy animals, random conversations, texts, or just want to know more. Basically you know, just do what you feel.