- I'm an aerospace engineer with an unbelievable job that I totally dig
- I went to UW for undergrad, Stanford for grad school, and worked in Los Angeles for 7 years before coming back to Seattle in 04
- I just started playing at open mic nights with a singer friend of mine with an unbelievable voice
- I'm really tight with my family even though they live 3000 miles away
- When it's cold I love to go snowboarding (unfortunately I sprained my ankle at Whistler early this season.. d'oh), and when it's sunny out I love taking the motorcycle out and soaking up the sun (Alki, Leavenworth... lots of great rides in the northwest)
- I can carry on a conversation with anyone (try me) and am reeeeeally funny (trust me on this)
Well, I don't want to keep talking myself up so much that I sound like a complete ass, so I'll stop there. Thanks for looking!