KCCO...such a great trend. I am now an avid follower/supporter.
I am a straight forward and honest person. I am not shy or scared of meeting people. I am not socially inept or awkward (far from it). I am an avid observer and listener (as opposed to being a talker) that is why I have probably missed some great opportunities. That is probably why I have never talked to 'you' in public for the first time.
* Simple and practical
* Prefers peace and harmony
* Laid back but aggressive when need be
* Quiet but can be the life of the party
* Not a materialistic person (unless it is music related)
* Still living by the Boy Scout Oath and Law
* An avid observer and listener
* Able to 'read' someone the first time we meet
* Lonely sometimes
* Firm about morals ethics, self debate and questioning
* Particular about doing specific tasks
* Self disciplined
* A 50's kind of guy
* A musician at heart and will always be
* Leader and follower
* Loyal and honest
* An artistic nude model
* Firm believer in a higher spirit
* An avid blood/platelet donor
* Not one to toss around the 'L' word
* A huge Jim Carrey fan
* Into H&M and European fashion
So, answer this question. Did I paint a vivid picture of myself? Am I someone you would like to have a conversation with? Date?
Really enjoy this quote from the book:
The Perks of Being a Wallflower
"I would die for you. But I won't live for you. Something like that. I think the idea is that every person has to live for his or her own life and then make the choice to share it with other people. Maybe that is what makes people 'participate'."
"So, I guess we are who we are for a lot of reasons. And maybe we'll never know most of them. But even if we don't have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose where we go from there. We can still do things. And we can try to feel okay about them."
I want to like someone for who they 'are' and not how they think they should be perceived. Yes, you may be pretty but it is really all about who you are, what you do and why you do it?