Find better matches with our advanced matching system
59 / M / Straight / Single
Menlo Park, California
- Last Online
- Today – 2:51pm
- 5′ 4″ (1.63m).
- Body Type
- Mostly vegetarian
- Judaism and laughing about it
- Aries but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from masters program
- Computer / Hardware / Software
- Rather not say
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
ral710 Palo Alto, California more giving
DontIknowYou28 Palo Alto, California more giving
Rainbowmed Palo Alto, California more literary
gene94043 Mountain View, California less desiring of sex
Eleuthero Palo Alto, California more capitalistic
MacGyversTutor San Jose, California more capitalistic
nick-now Redwood City, California more spiritual
2bpete Mountain View, California less desiring of sex
1) Beetlejuice. I could watch the last ten minutes of Beetlejuice anytime.
2) Salt of the Earth. A wonderful "docu-drama" with real people and great actors.
3) Ferris Bueller's Day Off. I happened to be playing hookey myself during its debut.
4) Dr. Strangelove. 75% realistic drama + 25% brilliant satire = 100% fantastic.
Jazz, Folk, Bluegrass, Rolling Stones, Grateful Dead
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 45–58
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating