New! Incognito Mode. Now you can hand-select who sees you on OkCupid. That means total control of your visibility.
Find better matches with our advanced
35 • Seattle, WA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 29–49
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating, casual sex
- Last online
- Yesterday – 9:44pm
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m)
- Body type
- Mostly anything
- Atheism, but not too serious about it
- Taurus, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from masters program
- Science / Engineering
- Open relationship
- Mostly non-monogamous
- Has kids, but doesn’t want more
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Portuguese (Fluently), Spanish (Okay)
I grew up on the beaches of San Diego and moved to Seattle about 8 years ago. To pay the bills I have a sweet desk job in a cubicle (without a view) and a few big-ass computer screens. I sometimes bring my lunch to work in a vintage Star Wars lunch box.
Besides work, I love being outdoors. I'm an avid runner and would love to run a marathon...someday.
Favorite Music: Bloc Party, Bad Religion, Cave Singers, Daft Punk, Ghostland Observatory, Grand National, Grateful Dead, The Head and the Heart, Japandroids, The Killers, Kings of Leon, Led Zeppelin, Miike Snow, Muse, NOFX, The Ramones, The Smiths The Beastie Boys, STRFKR, We Were Promised Jetpack, The White Stripes, Wu-Tang Clan, Disclosure, Major Laser, Holy Ghost!, Poolside.
Favorite Books: Quiet: The Power of Introverts, 1984, The Catcher in the Rye, Les Miserables, Brave New World, A Game of Thrones, LOTR, The Walking Dead (graphic novels), Animal Farm, The Evolution of God, Freakonomics, The Post-American World, Opening Up.
Favorite TV Shows: Breaking Bad, The Walking Dead, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Arrested Development, Portlandia, SNL, Shameless, Veep.
2. Mexican food. I'm on an eternal quest for finding the perfect burrito in Seattle. You should message me if you'd like to join me.
3. The internet . How can you live without all of this wonderful information?
4. IPA's/single malt whiskeys. Although, I'm pretty sure I could live without these, they just make life fun.
5. The opportunity to meet and connect with someone new. I'm not sure I would want to go my whole life without another first kiss.
6. My kids, my partner, and my family.
Since we have kids, we're probably eating pizza and watching latest and greatest animated movie with witty anthropomorphized talking animals. But my ideal Friday night, would be listening to live music in city and sipping whisky with friends.
I'm in a open marriage with my amazing partner (3roadsdiverged) and we have kids. We've been married for 9 years and together for 11 years. She is bi-sexual and has a very cool girlfriend.
You want to explore the city and try cool restaurants, see local music, chill in dive bars, or get some take-out and watch some Netflix.
You want a relationship that's light-hearted, fun, and spontaneous.
You are a smart, open-minded, sexy, and confident girl.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.