Find better matches with our advanced
27 • Pittsburgh, PA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 23–28
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Today – 2:31pm
- 5′ 11″ (1.80m)
- Body Type
- A little extra
- Graduated from masters program
- Strictly monogamous
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs
- English, French (Okay)
In the mean time, I am working at an AAC provider in customer service and insurance funding.
Outside of the professional side, I'm probably involved in various geeky activities with my friends- watching tv or movies or maybe gaming.
Books: Of Mice and Men, The Green Mile, The Dresden Files, Good Omens, most anything from Ray Bradbury, Isaac Asimov, and the other sci-fi greats.
Movies: Back to the Future, Serenity, Cabin in the Woods, Scott Pilgrim vs. the World, The Avengers and the rest of the Marvel Cinematic Universe (not to be confused with the other Marvel movies, though some of those are good too), the old Universal monster movies, Casablanca, and others too numerous to list.
Shows: Currently Archer, Castle, Doctor Who, Sherlock, Arrow, The Flash, Agent Carter, and Community. Shows off the air that I dig include Pushing Daisies, Chuck, The Adventures of Brisco County Jr., Warehouse 13, and Firefly.
Music: I have fairly eclectic tastes, but a few of my top favorite bands include Sonata Arctica, Metallica, Muse, and the Four Seasons.
2. Photosythesis- it's the start of all the food!
3. Earth's magnetosphere, keeps all those pesky ions and the extra radiation out.
4. Sagittarius A. It just feels like everything in the galaxy revolves around it.
5. Deoxyribonucleic acid, I can't imagine life without it!
6. Dihydrogen monoxide, I don't go a day without it.
But seriously, family and friends top the list for me.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.