• You only know how to love unconditionally
• The things that you value most, and the things that bring you the most joy in life are things that do not come with a price tag on them i.e. the beauty of nature, a babies laugh, waking up to someone you love, a smile or touch that say things that words could never say.
• You are committed to being honest and open, both with yourself and me, and you try to live an authentic life.
• You are free from destructive addictions i.e. drugs, alcohol, gambling, smoking
• You seek out new experiences, love to learn new things, challenge yourself to become a grander version of who you are every day, and see life as a progressive journey.
• You are financially responsible and stable
• You are free from anger management issues, and the idea of verbal or physical abuse on any level is appalling to you.
• You prefer to hunt with a camera rather than a gun
• You enjoy being totally open with your partner, sharing your dreams with each other, and then working together to make both you and your partners dreams come true.
• You believe in miracles and endless possibilities, and you focus more on the positive aspects of life and try not to sweat the small stuff.
• You don’t mind doing the dishes or mopping the floors or that I may mow the lawn or fix a leak in the plumbing--you are happy allowing me to do the things I love, while you do the things you love, and you don't mind coming together finish up what's left. There are no stereotypes, gender roles, or expectations within the relationship.
Here's a little about me:
I am a writer/published author. This is something I can do from anywhere, so while I have homes in both IN and MS, I have nothing else keeping me in either place, so I am definitely willing to relocate for love.
I recently graduated from college with 2 degrees (Paralegal, and Liberal Arts). To my credit, despite having fairly severe ADD, I made the Deans List each semester, ended with Magna Cume Laude honors.
While I am highly spiritual, I have no time for fear-based, organized religion, so I would welcome someone who thinks outside of the box and is on that same page.
I enjoy going off the beaten path to find those quiet, untouched, places in nature, or an out of the way mom and pops diner. I am like a hummingbird, I like to experience a little bit of everything life has to offer; I find some things sweeter than others, and may stay awhile longer to drink them in. I tend to be drawn to the quieter, less dramatic things in life, and am probably more of an observer than I am a participant.
As far as sports go, I have been known to enjoy a good football or baseball game, but I don't like a steady diet of any of them.
I find politics boring and the news depressing.
I don't mind getting my hands dirty, and I can talk shop and swing a hammer. I am actually more comfortable in a tool belt than I am in an apron, but I can pose as a lady when necessary, as long as it isn't required for extended periods of time. For those of you looking for Miss Priss, I am not her. I have been known to use 4 letters words, and leave dirty dishes in the sink. I would rather spend my time creating quality memories with someone I love, than obsessing over mundane chores that can be done when I'm not interacting with my lover. (bottom line...you/people first, things last.)
Physically, I am a work in progress, but I do try to work out on a regular basis and eat a little healthier these days.
Other than that, I am a little too blunt at times, but you can be certain I will always be honest with you. I am intelligent, an independent thinker, a seeker, passionate, open minded, easy going, and non-judgmental.
I know what it feels like to have loved deeply and lost (my husband passed away unexpectedly over 5 years ago). I am a devoted mother of a 23 yr old daughter and a 25 yr old son who both live on their own. I am also blessed to know the joys of being a grandmother.
I am only looking for one--that special one that has an open mind and who understands that life is about the journey, not the destination. Honesty and openness are EXTREMELY important to me and I have absolutely no time for jealousy, drama, or false facades.