Find better matches with our advanced
25 • M • Ningbo, China
I’m looking for
- Guys and girls who like bi guys
- Ages 20–28
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Apr 18
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m)
- Body Type
- Strictly anything
- Other, and laughing about it
- Pisces, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from university
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Hebrew (Okay), German (Okay), Japanese (Okay), Other (Okay)
I graduated from school in 2012, and moved to China in October of 2013. In the summer of 2014, I'm moving back to the northeast US.
Socially, I'm quite friendly. I have a good number of friends, though many are out of town, and I don't get to see them very often. I'm always looking to bolster that with new friendships, though. I'm getting out more often now, which is nice.
I've never been much of a jock, I admit it, but I do try to exercise when I can. I participate in several outdoor activities, especially LARP, which I have to say, is pretty much the most fun I've ever had.
I've traveled to places in many corners of the world: Latin America, Europe, the Middle East, and, most recently, China. It gives me a wonderful storied past, and the drive to continue writing stories with, you know, whoever's willing.
I'm usually also fair at improvisation and picking up new skills. I love learning, and I'm usually trying to learn something new, especially esoteric things like Lojban, geology, and even candy making.
Books: I loved the Inheritance cycle so far, the Artemis Fowl series, Warrior and Witch by Marie Brennan, and I used Wizard's First Rule in my high school essay exams. My favorite Shakespearean plays have to be Twelfth Night, followed by A Midsummer Night's Dream. I've loved poetry since I was a child, with I Saw Esau being my favorite collection, but Roald Dahl was my favorite author way-back-when. I also read a lot of webcomics and novels nowadays.
I don't watch movies often, but I did like Hackers, Wall-E (so romantic), the South Park movie, and How to Train Your Dragon. I confess, I have sat through such difficult films as Borat and the Passion, but to be honest, it was for classes... they were each so difficult to stomach that I don't think I would have done it if I hadn't been made to.
I like a lot of different shows: King of the Hill, Chopped, Law and Order: SVU, South Park, Cupcake Wars, House... People have been telling me for literally years that I should try out Dr. Who, but I've never seemed to have time... Maybe with the right person to share it with. Also, I enjoy a number of different anime, including Cardcaptors, Zatch Bell, and Bleach.
Music is a big deal to me... anytime and anywhere, I'm usually humming, whistling, singing or listening. I like many types of music: techno, metal, folk, classical, rap, alternative, punk, house, vocaloid, parody, jazz, swing... Some of my favorite songs include Apocalyptica's Path, Rise Against's Drones, Halestorm's Love Bites, and Enya's Boadicea.
As far as food, I'm even more adventurous with food than I am in the bedroom, and that's saying something. I love sushi, and I've been eating it since I was a very young kid. I enjoy most any type of cuisine, even just simple, thrown-together stuff to get me through the day, especially if I get to personalize it just a little extra bit, like tossing a couple of spices into a bowl of OTC ramen. I have a minor food allergy or two, but that's practically my only hard limit.
- My games. Having the outlet for all the frustrations of the world, the chance to solve problems both creatively and completely straightforward, and the friends I've made there, well, it's just the best.
- Friends themselves, of course. The lifeblood of social interaction and the best people I've been around are the friends that have lasted for years and years.
- The five senses I was born with... and the ones I've picked up along the way. Perception is everything, and I love the feeling of feeling.
- Music. It's the closest we have to magic in this world, or so I've found, especially of late. To think how stagnant and stale this life would be without a rhythm, without the melody we all live by... it's impossible.
- Creativity, and to a certain extent, imperfection. I know I keep repeating it, but to be unchanging is not life... at best it's survival, at worst, it's death.
Being very very patient with a new station on Pandora. As much as I love the system, using it to create a mix that works for me can take a long time.
You want to share a piece of music with me. I promise I'll give it a listen, and even if I don't like it, I'm happy to share in it with you.
You're just plain into me. I'm flattered you'd even consider it.
You want a hug. I love hugs. I love giving hugs, getting hugs, sharing hugs... everything about them.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.